My name is Ahmad Lutfi bin Lukman. You can call me anything you like :) Let me give you some options. I have lots of nickname, given by different sorts of people who I called friends and families. At house, my name is simply 'P', abbreviated from Lutfi. My family members have the shortest form of nicknames. In descending order of age - Na, An, Ju, Ma, K, N, P, G. A bit of both funny and unique nicknames if u asked me. But it does make us sound more like a happy family. Hahaha :D
Then in primary school, my chinese friends called me Ahmad, but sounded more like Amad. Nobody calls me that way now coz I rarely meet my x-primary schoolmates. I made my name tag 3 times. The first one spelled 'Ahmad Lutri' *sounded like a lottery to me...HAha*, The second one spelled 'Ahmad Lufti'. Only until the third one it came out right. My malay friends called me Lutfi or sometimes Lukpi (terengganu's dialect).
From Chinese school, i went into Religous/Arabic school. I got a lot of nicknames here - Lut, Luk *they were not calling by my late father's name, it's just terengganu's version of 'Lut'*, Fi, Luth, Luppi *some even spells it luppiey*. Some still called me Lukpi or by my real name Lutfi.
Now in UIA, it goes even more extreme. Most people calls me Lutfi, but some added more spices in my nicknames. Due to my chinese-look face *i have chinese eyes...haha*, my frens called me FeiHong, Feng, LutFeng. A sarawakian fren of mine, without any hesitation, called me 'Cina'...Haha, I dun really mind though, seriously. He looked more chinese than I do *wakaka*. I've been wrongly labeled as a chinese since I was a kid. I even look more like a chinese back then ^_^ The latest nickname I got is Fueng, given by Hajar Fauzan in his sci-fi love story in his blog http://janganbersedih.blogspot.com .
Well, I dun really mind what u call me as long as they don't mean anything bad. But I won't prefer u calling me Lufti or Lutri. In fact, I really hate it when people call me Lufti...Arghhh!!
6 comments:
Urm .. I prefer to call you luppiey ... haha ... comel giler nickname tu macam ikan guppi geetuh....
luppiey -> the cutest name la aku rasa. Amik nama tu jer la .... buat initial...
Curi idea saya jugak ke? Ish, ish. Budak lelaki mmg x creative betul la.
@arshana
awak nih suka membebel
Oi oi oi arshana...don't think too highly of urself laa...kamon laa... it's just a normal introduction...When you introduce yourself to someone, the first thing you mention is your name! Huh!Got it? Nak kena tendang lagi? Hahaaa
Hajar ni apasal menyibuk? Ni nak kena panggil bodoh lg ke? Haha..
Lutfi! Nnt lepas cuti, sy nak tendang awak! Hari tu sy saja je kasi chance. Tunggu arr...
Post a Comment