I wonder what a bestfriend is. I'm certain that i have many good friends. People around me mostly are my good friends, even if sometimes i don't speak much with them, but i do consider them my good friends, regardless of the true meaning of the term 'good friends'. It's an intuition i guess. But what about bestfriends? I don't know how to interpret that term. My intuition can't reach that part. What should a bestfriend do? Be there everytime i need them? However, i do have a few people that i consider as my bestfriends. I wonder why though. What do they have? Don't ask me if u are one of my bestfriends. One thing for sure is they don't have to be physically close to me. They don't have to do anything big for me...so why then? Why don't u ask urself, do u have a bestfren? If you don't, do u feel some pressure inside, trying to come out. But you don't know what the pressure is...is that loneliness?
Monday, September 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment