This is a new trial in my life. I don't wanna rush things and blow everything up later on. So, let's take a deep breath and enjoy every word of my entries. Also, I might not be able to update daily.
As the title sounded, Scandals in Lutfi's Life, things are going to be hard on me coz revealing another side of me won't be easy. Ok, that was an exaggeration. I don't know if it's another side of me but heck, i'm going to be as honest as possible. If you want to know me better, this blog is the second option. Even if you don't want to, you can use my blog to waste your time. I won't mind at all :p
Another thing is the aftermath effect of honesty. It might hurt myself as much as it might hurt you guys who are reading these scandals of mine. If I offended you, consider yourself unlucky. Haha, cruelty is the best policy. You might hate me or hate me more because of this blog, or, you might love me or love me more :p ...
P/s: Sorry ati, I forgot to mention your name. Please lend a hand for my blog. Both hands would be better :p
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Off topic. Sedap tak my brownies? Saya nak berlagak jugak. Mwahahaha...
Ko ada side jahat jugak ke? Tak sangka aku .. hehe... perlu ke side jahat? Sebab sebelum ni Lutfi yang aku kenal adalah seorang yang innocent .....
Nicely done, now I can sleep well.
Tak cukup sebelah tangan, dua-dua saya hulurkan.
But, make sure one CheeseBurger is at hand as the reward. :p
Post a Comment