All praises to The Almighty, for giving us everything we had, everything we have, and everything that we will have. Here I am, all grateful to Him for this life of mine. And am even more grateful for the life that He bestowed upon a person so dear to me 26 years ago. For she is now the greatest gift for me from Him.
Happy 26th birthday, my love, my life, my dear wife. May Allah bless you in every second of your life.
I hope I am the greatest gift for you. I love you.
3 comments:
Alhamdulillah. All praises to Allah. You are the best gift ever. Our first celebration as hubby and wifey ^_^
I love you too!
Yepyep, may I be the best gift for you every year! (so that I don't have to buy any other gift :P) haha.
ZARA n ARZU, ZARA n ARZU, ZARA n ARZU, ZARA n ARZU, ZARA n ARZU, ZARA n ARZU, ZARA n ARZU, ZARA n ARZU, ZARA n ARZU, ZARA n ARZU, ZARA n ARZU, ZARA n ARZU, ZARA n ARZU, ZARA n ARZU! hahaha~ they will chase u dear~~~
Post a Comment