Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sweating!

It felt good to finally get my lazy ass off the bed in the early morning, went out for the fresh morning air, and worked up a good sweat! But it's KL. The air isn't as fresh as in my hometown, Kuala Terengganu. 

For such a long time, I finally started jogging again. Oh wait, when did I ever jog regularly? Haha. Nevertheless, sweating felt good! I hope it would reduce my chances of having ulcers in my mouth. I often have ulcers in my mouth. It comes out everywhere, on my lips, tongue, cheek, gums. Right now I have a big one on my upper lip. Not a month passed by without an ulcer. And it really ruins my dining experience. My wife is one helluva cook, I'm telling you! 

So I have this one theory. Due to lack of exercise and sweating, my body has become acidic and toxic, and perhaps contains lots of negative charges. Hence the ulcers keep visiting. 

But after jogging today, I had these rashes arms, belly and torso. Kinda itchy too. Some on my back too. Goggled it and found something about Exercise urticaria. Thank god it's harmless. It felt better after an hour or so. I hope it doesn't keep coming whenever I exercises. I don't remember having it before, so I hope it won't come next time! I wanna jog again tomorrow! (if my bed allows me to :P)


No comments: