Saturday, June 23, 2012

Friends In Need Are Friend Indeed

Friends in trouble, so I helped. Well, everyone has their own trouble to deal with, don't they? I do, too. But I would still help in any way I can, even if it troubles me some times. Perhaps I've been reading too much manga. 

Now that I'm married, I think I should start thinking of her well-being. Sometimes helping a friend means jeopardizing her. It's hard not to lend a hand, but when I lend a hand to someone else, it's like I'm embracing her with only an arm. I may put her in harm.

When you're a little child, your parents are everything to you. When you're a youth, your friends are everything. When you're married, your family is everything. Those who are not yet married may not understand this. That's why, when you are planning to get married, find someone who can accept your parents, siblings, and friends.

A good friend of mine needed to borrow a sum of money a couple of months ago. We didn't have much money at that time, but I still wanted to help. It was pretty risky to lend out that much at that time because we needed that money for something else as well, but I'm so glad that my wife agreed to it. She's really like an angel in my eyes at that moment. I felt relieved to be able to help a friend in need. Besides, he promised to settle the debt at the end of the month.

Or so he said. We still didn't get the money back, even though we really need it now. But I still can't help thinking that he's also struggling to pay us back as soon as possible. I'm thinking that he is also in a desperate situation. I guess today is his day. Perhaps my day too will come sooner or later. May Allah have mercy on me. Besides, there's something about a bond between men that women may never understand. I hope my wife will just accept it. Haha. I'll just have to resort to something else to solve our impending problem. Time is running out.

Semoga Allah bukakan pintu rezeki kami dengan seluas-luasnya...


No comments: