Thursday, May 15, 2008

New Shirts! Lalalalalaaa~ (^_^)

Ahhh~ it's good to have money~ and it's even better when you have the time to spend it :) I just rewarded myself with two brand new G2000 shirts! Bought them at the newly opened Parkson East Coast Mall. One is THIS colour, and the other one is THIS colour. Bright eay? Yepyep! I've always wanted a cool, soft-bright colored shirt (^_^)

All I got in this metal wardrobe of IIUM are plain black (bought during matric), striped grey (given by sis), striped black (bought for AGD 2006), navy blue (given by mom), purple (given by mom) and maroon (given by sis). Oh, don't forget THE orange shirt! It's a very beautiful shirt, picked by 4 picky young ladies :p Haha. Thanks, girls! but I only wore it once or twice :p How should I say this...ermm...it's too 'casanovic' for me to wear it on normal days. And there hasn't been any,ehem ehem, prestigous occasion since, ehem ehem, KOS Gala Nite (AGD 2007). Lagipun malas nak iron lah~ :p I like the purple one, but it needs heavy ironing, so I seldom wear it :p God, I'm soo terrible at ironing~ So terrible that I'm hating it. :(

Having bought those 2 shirts makes me feel really really jubilant, extremely happy, sooo blissful~ (^_^) It wasn't planned. We just went there to grab some KFC, then later we had a lil tour in the new mall, went into Parkson, and "Oh, Why don't I buy a shirt?...Yeah...Why don't I...hmmm...no reason not to...I've always wanted a light colored shirt...Yeyy!"

Didn't look around much for shirts, just a lil here and a lil there. Then I went straight for G2000. They always have great selections - Simple-yet-stylish designs, vibrant colors, and nice cuts. Just what I needed. And they sure lived up to my expectation ;)

I suck at buying shirts. As far as I remember, the only shirt I bought by myself was the plain black one. Haha. And no more image consultants a.k.a 4 picky young ladies to help me this time. Those guys I ate KFC with, didn't really help much :p I was basically on my own this time, and the shirt wasn't plain black... (I know, this is not your worst case scenario, but mind u, it was to me, really~ :p)

Well...it wasn't that bad, coz I've chosen the shirt I want, so the problem then was just the size. Even so, I kept asking the salesgirl each time I tried a shirt on. Is it OK? Do I look good? Does it fit me? Should I try a smaller size? Bigger size? What do you think, S or M? This one is better or the previous was? and I kept on thinking with my clueless mind~ huhu. I know it's her job, but it's pretty nice of her to help. Ok, MJ23 (one of the friends I ate KFC with) helped a bit too, by being there waiting patiently. Huhu.

When I was about to pay for the shirt, she said, "There's a promotion. If you buy 2, it's RM149." One is RM89...*Congak2 dlm kepala jap* I looked at MJ23. A few words (less than 10 words) of encouragement from him (which I already forget now), then I go, "OK, let's pick another one!" Seeing me clueless again, the salesgirl suggested, "How bout THIS? It looks young and lively." My answer? "OK." (^_^)

I haven't felt sooo contented for a very long time. Have you ever do jigsaw puzzle? The 1000, or 5000 pieces. Once in a while there would be one piece that is so hard to find. Then you just ignored it and continue with others. After a while, u suddenly decided to search for it again, and there it is, right under your nose. Not just that. After u fit it in, it gives you a complete picture of something. A complete mesmerizing maple tree, for example. (^_^)

I've wanted the shirt for years. And now I have 2! Now that I have those two in my wardrobe, my wardrobe seems whole lot lively and fresh (^_^) And guess what, they are WRINKLE-FREE!!~ (^_^)(^_^)(^_^)

Footnote: Next, a pair of black WRINKLE-FREE pants! (^_^)

17 comments:

Shana said...

Luppi, smp hati gi shopping without me as ur image consultant. Hmph!

Wrinkle free? Bagus2. Lps ni takyah la cari you know who untk tlng ironkan baju. Teringat plak kisah bj oren. Penat sih gosok, esp bl tb2 ada org 'ambush' blk. Cuak giler masa tu smp campak baju kat almari pastu kn gosok blk. Huhu.

Btw, I thought you're a full time casanova. Skrg ni ada time table ke? Oh yeah, bdk2 tngh cuti kan. Ptt ar takleh ada 'casanovic' moments. Hahaha..

mr.right said...

GROOL mate!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah its good to have money
+ time to spend it
+ time to brag about it.
enjoy it while u can!

Unknown said...

nanti balik kuantan nak tgk ko pakai baju2 tu eh.. meh aku judge baju tu cantek ke tak ;p pastu jangan lupa bagitahu that's the one you mentioned in the blog. ye la since ko tak tunjukkan gambar baju tu kan~ :D

As said...

hehe.It's great to sometimes treat ourselves with good things ;)

Ann said...

hallu there!

woah..byk nye duit. beli ngan rakus.but it's good at least u learn how to choose ur stuffs without ur image consultants. hehe

next month gonna b my turn, waiting my first salary as felo. yuhuu..

:: !zyan :: said...

yap..it's good to treat ourselves.

i always do that...walaupun dgn secawan ice-cream...~nyummmmy~

Unknown said...

orang da kerja memang la banyak duit, nak treat diri sendiri bila2 pun buleh~ huhuh.. tak sabar nak kerje plak rasenye...

Akmal Azeman said...

how cute~~~~

i always respect guys who can actually SHOP and have gud tastes. Trust me. It'll be useful once ur married and have like 10 kids, make gud money and celebrating ur 30th anniversary. ur wife will be pleased with d pressies u give her! living proof: my dad (who ended up being helplessly romantic whn it comes to buying pressies, even whn buying for his children)

AND. when u go travelling for work, you are able to buy best 'buah tangan' for ur kids n wife! owh. do be aware of their sizes (both body and feet).

:p

lutfi lukman said...

**arshana**
huhu, u're too far away lah~ I won't be having a new shirt anytime soon if i were to wait for u :p and btw, i never was a casanova. Always keep myself low-profile~ huhu

**mohdraimirazak**
yeah, grool!~

**fatimah**
hoho, time to brag about it...forgot to mention that :p

**szakif**
alaa, baju tu biasa je, they're plain shirts. But I love the colors. takde kamera la nak amik gmbr. I'm not gonna wear em just for u~ huhu

**nmz**
it's good to always treat ourselves with good things :)

**ann**
it's just for everyday use. Not for any special occasion. So I could choose without my consultants :p
Bkn ann dh dpt rm12,000 ke? Jom blanje saya!! :p

**!zyan**
yepyep, slalu bli icecream utk diri sniri (^_^) lately slalu jalan2 cari makan~ best2

**akmal azeman**
errr...I wouldn't say I can shop and have gud taste. huhu. Well, I can shoose and buy things for others, but I couldn't do it for myself :p but, as long as I have the money, half of the problem solved, right? yepyep :)

Anonymous said...

haha
belanja diri sendiri a
hehe
bes bes

weh
nape kat link ko
dammit nye page ko tulis "dammit"
aku nye ko tulis nama betul
ni yg jeles dgn dammit neh
haha

Unknown said...

I'm not gonna wear em just for u~
wow.. that sounds sooo gay LOL

Anonymous said...

aku cabar ko kat blog aku!!!!

Anonymous said...

aku nak tgk ko pakai baju-baju tu bila kita jumpa nanti.....

Anonymous said...

Blogger luppi said...

yepyep, kenapa perlu putih dan plain begitu? Buat la uniform kaler, orait sket. Tp jgn la skirt pendek mcm kat jepun ek. Walaupun aku kemungkinan besar akan tertarik dgn skirt pendek tersebut, tapi tak mengapalah, aku rela berkorban supaya gadis kita tak kena rogol. Kerajaan Malaysia sila wat uniform sopan2 sket ya!~

Weii ko ni gay ke.. pompuan seksi la cantik..

Macam kat Jepun tu..dia orang perempuan pakai skirt pendek2 pun tak de masaalah. Lebih maju dari malaysia pula tu.

Padahal skirt pendek lagi senang kena rogol. Ko tak de pengalaman pompuan ko cakap je pasal rogol.


Kalau pompuan tu rela tak kira rogol.. arti...

Jadi pendek panjang putih hijau tak kisah.

Janji pompuan tu setuju jadi tak delah rogol..

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

Bro,

Referring to the night of 31st May 2008, I couldn't reply your message.

I lost my phone and still am!

Tsk, disaster. :p

lutfi lukman said...

**matematismuda**
'dammit' pendek je. 'matematismuda' sgt panjang. Kalo nak aku letak nama 'matis' atau 'matem' je bleh la. nak? huhu

**szakif**
btul la, am not gonna wear em for u~ lain la kalo ko bawak gadis yg cun bersama~ lalalalalaa~

**tuan caracol**
pojan??

**zali**
bila nak jmp tu zali? jom kita gi tgk p ramlee the musical! (^_^)

**tak gay**
maaf la ya andai tersinggung perasaan orang bukan Islam yang gemarkan seks bebas. I'm not gay, I am muslim.

**ati**
lari topik la, sis~ huhu