If u have read 'A Bicycle To Remember', there was this 'budak kecik' who dared me to cycle from KT to Kuantan. Yeah, so kecik (i mean, short) that I just have to look down on her. Huhu :p Oh, I'm not gonna reveal her name here. Let's just call her 'The Girl Who Lost The Bet'. In short, TGWLTB, but please read it in full, otherwise it wouldn't sound dramatic. (Show a lil sympahthy for her, will ya? :p) Anyway, if the lil tortoise is reading this and decides to come out of the shell and publicize herself, be my guest. No harm done on my side. Huhu. As the story goes, TGWLTB said I could ask for ANYTHING, it would be her treat, and she would HEAR & OBEY. I repeat, HEAR & OBEY~ lalalalalaaa~ (^_^)v
My alter ego (the evil one :p) refuse to just let her plainly buy me a plain lunch or dinner. He wanted some entertainment. Tsk tsk, he is sooo evil~ He said to me,"We must use this rare opportunity to make her suffer and bring her misery. Muahahaha!" Sooo evil~ tsk tsk tsk...Then I got influenced by the evil me, "Yeah, my life is a little plain, I should add up some spices and colors~" So I agreed with him. But since I'm a not-so-evil person, I tried to make a win-win situation, where she would also benefit from it. Til now, me n my evil alter ego came up with more than 10 conditions so far for TGWLTB to fulfill on D-Day she's treating us. Errr...me :p
1ST CONDITION: TGWLTB must be happy on D-Day. [ Huhu, I won't be enjoying my meal if there's a sad person sitting in front of me, will I? ]
2ND CONDITION: TGWLTB must be healthy on D-Day. [ Same explanation as previous, I'd just lose my appetite~ and I don't wanna be sending her to a hospital. Haha ]
3RD CONDITION: TGWLTB must be confident of herself on D-Day. [ This has something to do with her character, yeah she lacks self-confidence sometimes. But it also has something to do with the 10th condition! ]
4TH CONDITION: TGWLTB had moved on from any of her sad past, experience or crush, things related to love and relationship. [ Well, since she had a long fruitless crush and a couple of bad experience with love and relationship, I might as well help her move on. ]
5TH CONDITION: The length of TGWLTB's hair must be below her chest. [ Simply want her to suffer and make her life more difficult, but in a way, making her try something new. She said the longest she kept so far was up to her shoulder. I'm not gonna see it anyway, wouldn't know if she cheats later :p ]
6TH CONDITION: The treat will neither be in Terengganu nor Kelantan, unless stated otherwise by Lutfi Lukman. [ No good+EXPENSIVE+exotic place to eat lah at these 2 states~ Lagipun suasana macam kureng je~ I don't know much bout other states though. Most probably D-Day would be in KL ]
7TH CONDITION: TGWLTB must write down all the conditions on a beautiful piece of paper and show it to Lutfi Lukman on D-Day. [ Gotta make sure she remembers all the conditions, rite? ]
8TH CONDITION: The bet will be void if TGWLTB got herself a boyfriend, but it will be back on if they break up before the due date. [ Do you want to see me in the newspaper? Got chopped up by a mad boyfriend or something? Huhu :p ]
9TH CONDITION: TGWLTB must weigh 45kg on D-Day. [ I'm a good person. I'm angelic :p I'm helping her to lose some weight. She said she wanted to lose some weight, so I'm just helping out a bit. And at the same time see her suffer and make her life more difficult! Less yummy food for her and she needs to exercise more~ Hahaha ]
10TH CONDITION: TGWLTB must wear a skirt on D-Day. [ Err..she wore a skirt once, and she was wondering whether it looked good, whether she should buy one and wear it more often yada yada yada~ Oh, that one belongs to her friend :p Since she lacks confidence of wearing one again, I'm here to save D-Day. Bet she'd feel awkward. Haha. Well, her pain is my gain~ ]
11TH CONDITION: On D-Day, TGWLTB must only use 'saya' when addressing herself, and 'awak' when addressing Lutfi Lukman. If she mistakenly use 'aku' when addressing herself, or 'ko' when addressing Lutfi Lukman, Lutfi Lukman is allowed to knock her head without any retaliation whatsoever. [ Just consider this as an excuse for me to knock her head for free~ (^_^) lalalalalaa~ But don't you think girls shouldn't use 'aku' and 'ko'? ]
......
...... [ There may be more coming. My evil alter ego is working on it. Tsk tsk...He is soo evil~ ]
......
FINAL CONDITION: The time limit for TGWLTB to fulfill all the conditions and treat Lutfi Lukman on D-Day is 31st of December 2010, or before one of us get married, whichever is sooner. [ We gotta have a time limit, rite? I don't wanna wait till I'm in my 50's~ haha. Oh, and may I remind you that you don't want to see me in the newspaper, got chopped by a mad husband~ Huhu :p ]
It's not that difficult, isn't it? And not to mention, FAIR. Huhu :P . The difficult ones are only no. 4, 5, 9, 10 & 11. But she's already complaining and sighing~ Hey, put the blame on the Evil Lutfi Lukman. It's not my fault. The Real (and Nice) Lutfi Lukman simply wanna make another memory (^_^)v
When will the D-Day be? It is up to The Girl Who Lost The Bet now (^_^)
My alter ego (the evil one :p) refuse to just let her plainly buy me a plain lunch or dinner. He wanted some entertainment. Tsk tsk, he is sooo evil~ He said to me,"We must use this rare opportunity to make her suffer and bring her misery. Muahahaha!" Sooo evil~ tsk tsk tsk...Then I got influenced by the evil me, "Yeah, my life is a little plain, I should add up some spices and colors~" So I agreed with him. But since I'm a not-so-evil person, I tried to make a win-win situation, where she would also benefit from it. Til now, me n my evil alter ego came up with more than 10 conditions so far for TGWLTB to fulfill on D-Day she's treating us. Errr...me :p
1ST CONDITION: TGWLTB must be happy on D-Day. [ Huhu, I won't be enjoying my meal if there's a sad person sitting in front of me, will I? ]
2ND CONDITION: TGWLTB must be healthy on D-Day. [ Same explanation as previous, I'd just lose my appetite~ and I don't wanna be sending her to a hospital. Haha ]
3RD CONDITION: TGWLTB must be confident of herself on D-Day. [ This has something to do with her character, yeah she lacks self-confidence sometimes. But it also has something to do with the 10th condition! ]
4TH CONDITION: TGWLTB had moved on from any of her sad past, experience or crush, things related to love and relationship. [ Well, since she had a long fruitless crush and a couple of bad experience with love and relationship, I might as well help her move on. ]
5TH CONDITION: The length of TGWLTB's hair must be below her chest. [ Simply want her to suffer and make her life more difficult, but in a way, making her try something new. She said the longest she kept so far was up to her shoulder. I'm not gonna see it anyway, wouldn't know if she cheats later :p ]
6TH CONDITION: The treat will neither be in Terengganu nor Kelantan, unless stated otherwise by Lutfi Lukman. [ No good+EXPENSIVE+exotic place to eat lah at these 2 states~ Lagipun suasana macam kureng je~ I don't know much bout other states though. Most probably D-Day would be in KL ]
7TH CONDITION: TGWLTB must write down all the conditions on a beautiful piece of paper and show it to Lutfi Lukman on D-Day. [ Gotta make sure she remembers all the conditions, rite? ]
8TH CONDITION: The bet will be void if TGWLTB got herself a boyfriend, but it will be back on if they break up before the due date. [ Do you want to see me in the newspaper? Got chopped up by a mad boyfriend or something? Huhu :p ]
9TH CONDITION: TGWLTB must weigh 45kg on D-Day. [ I'm a good person. I'm angelic :p I'm helping her to lose some weight. She said she wanted to lose some weight, so I'm just helping out a bit. And at the same time see her suffer and make her life more difficult! Less yummy food for her and she needs to exercise more~ Hahaha ]
10TH CONDITION: TGWLTB must wear a skirt on D-Day. [ Err..she wore a skirt once, and she was wondering whether it looked good, whether she should buy one and wear it more often yada yada yada~ Oh, that one belongs to her friend :p Since she lacks confidence of wearing one again, I'm here to save D-Day. Bet she'd feel awkward. Haha. Well, her pain is my gain~ ]
11TH CONDITION: On D-Day, TGWLTB must only use 'saya' when addressing herself, and 'awak' when addressing Lutfi Lukman. If she mistakenly use 'aku' when addressing herself, or 'ko' when addressing Lutfi Lukman, Lutfi Lukman is allowed to knock her head without any retaliation whatsoever. [ Just consider this as an excuse for me to knock her head for free~ (^_^) lalalalalaa~ But don't you think girls shouldn't use 'aku' and 'ko'? ]
......
...... [ There may be more coming. My evil alter ego is working on it. Tsk tsk...He is soo evil~ ]
......
FINAL CONDITION: The time limit for TGWLTB to fulfill all the conditions and treat Lutfi Lukman on D-Day is 31st of December 2010, or before one of us get married, whichever is sooner. [ We gotta have a time limit, rite? I don't wanna wait till I'm in my 50's~ haha. Oh, and may I remind you that you don't want to see me in the newspaper, got chopped by a mad husband~ Huhu :p ]
It's not that difficult, isn't it? And not to mention, FAIR. Huhu :P . The difficult ones are only no. 4, 5, 9, 10 & 11. But she's already complaining and sighing~ Hey, put the blame on the Evil Lutfi Lukman. It's not my fault. The Real (and Nice) Lutfi Lukman simply wanna make another memory (^_^)v
When will the D-Day be? It is up to The Girl Who Lost The Bet now (^_^)
15 comments:
Hahahaha... Lutfi, mmg giler keji ar. Even I'm not 45 kg, camana dia nk jd 45 kg. Kemon la, kan anorexic plak.
Nnt ape2 pun, update ye psl d-day korang. I thought it was v-day at first. Haha! G'luck TGWLTB!
Should've known there was something to it.
Haha, just like luppi.
Be strong TGWLTB.
Sampai seru?
Let it be for now....
As for the 'aku' and 'ko',
I disagree, to some people it symbolizes 'keakraban'.
The term u use for frens.
hmm i wonder who izit
oh wait
i tink i knew who she is
wait i dun tink
i knew her!!!
=p
cian la kt die
dh la die baik
n 45kg?ko gile pe?
aku 46kg pn stil underweight
its dangerous 2b underweight byk health complication
n 45kg wif dat height...stil underweight
n she's not dat short
jahat la kmu nih
-rahah best-
**arshana**
Dia yg cakap nak 45, saya tlg syaratkan aje...eh ,silap, not me, it's the evil me :p
Errr...what's v-day? vasco da gama day? huhu :p saya naif dan inesen~
**fatimah**
hey, what do u mean 'just like luppi'? haha. aku baik tau~
yes, but I think it's less polite :p tp bgs la, rasa rapat ;)
**rahah x best**
aikk...kalo ko x tau dia sapa, camne ko tau dia baik plak?
Are u kidding me, with HER height, she won't get underweight lah~ 25kg br ideal kut. muahaha (arkk...ini bkn aku yg ckp, ini si evil~ tlg~)
Fuh, I think Kuantan atmosphere is getting to you. Bosan sgt ke smp takde aktiviti menarik kat situ, smp buli orang? Remember kids, say no to bullying.
Btw, tb2 terfkr. How you gonna make sure she weighs 45kg? Bring a weighing scale during your d-day dinner? Hahahaha...
to my beloved miss TGWLTB...
sabar jela.
the evil side of him DAH LAMA DAH nak menjelma, so layan jer.ku di sini senantiasa akan mendoakan agar diri mu gembira takkala hari d-day menjelma
n
to my beloved mr EVIL,
make sure acara masa d-day nanti adalah yang terbaik dalam sejarah pertamadunan manusia buat 100 thn masa akan datang.
tous...
**arshana&arshana**
Can't u see? I'm HELPING her~ (sez the Nice Lutfi)
But the Evil One sez,"Who cares~ She is TGWLTB. I am The Guy Who Won The Bet, I can do whatever I want with her~ Muahahahahaha *sinister laugh*"
I guez if she doesn't look overchubby, she's 45 :p Just gotta trust her that much ;)
**Zali**
u love this girl? good2. She needs that. She got a KKS syndrome. Sindrom Kekurangan Kasih Sayang :p Poor lil girl...tsk tsk tsk... But she's a whole lot happier after losing the bet. Muaaahahahahaha~
u love me too? huhu. That's good too. huhu. Dun worry, buddy. I'll be having a great time sekeh-ing her stubborn head. Muahaha (^_^)
Syarat yang aku suka
nombo 5
nombo 6
nombo 7
nombo 9
hehehe
tapi yang paling aku suka
nombo 7
sebab nampak sangat comel
hehe
if both of u married each other?haha
bkn evil side ke yg slalu kat luo tuh?
angel side yg kdg2 mjelma
stuju dgn k.arshana
i thot it was a v-day =p
to 'kak' TGWLTB:
bertabahlah!
hahaha! vainnnn se-ka-li~~~~
hmmm..i tink u guys should marry each other??? muahahahah! :P
kawen ajela ngan dia luppi oi. susa2 aje. (bak kata felix)
**matematis muda**
Comel? huhu. Apa lagi, pegi la cari mangsa anda~ muahahaha *gelak jahat*
**dammit**
ko la yg stat isu kawin ni~ smua ikut duh~ haha.
**nabihah**
oh, angle side menjelma juga kdg2? hehe. bila tu,bie?
what's a v-day anyway~ a romantic
date?
**akmal azeman**
WHY??? Coz she LOST n I won? and that make us complementary to each other? hahaha
**moon**
nih sorg lagi tak masuk dek akal~
P/S: KEPERCAYAAN KORANG DAH JAUH TERPESONG NI~ KEMBALILAH KE PANGKAL JALAN~ :p
kesian roomate aku lutfi ...gler apa ko ...
Post a Comment