Sunday, September 23, 2012

Keep Smiling For Me


At one moment, breathing felt really difficult. Like the world was caving in, and the sky was falling, the air was getting thinner and thinner. Yet in another moment, the world is a vast beautiful place, with lots of beautiful people, especially the person I see every morning *Love u!*

These are the tough times, trial times. Some might see it as God throwing bricks after bricks at you. But I look at them as gold and silver. Just dodge them well and pick them up later. Still the best gift ever, isn't it? 


I'm just afraid that those gold and silver might hit the one I need to protect, that's all. Hope I'm shielding her well. Yet sometimes she's shielding me instead. Silly girl. As if I could watch u bleed for me. Please stay quietly behind me and keep smiling. Your smile is my endorphin.

These difficult times, they shall pass. We'll be building a castle, made of gold and silver. Till then, keep smiling for me.

1 comment:

Nur said...

Beautiful piece of writing, enough to describe current situation. Keep on writing, it's your skill dear, don't waste it...we can generate money from it ^_^

Don't worry about me, okai. Dugaan kita, nanti lama2, life will get better. Yang penting, we face it gladly and with love. I love you, susah or senang, it wont change.

Cont shielding me, hehe, so I can give you the most beautiful smile ever!