Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A New Bloom Inspiration

Most people think that when you have a good English, you can write whatever, whenever you want to. And people around me think that I have a good command of English. When compared with average Malaysian, honestly it's only just a little tiny slightly bit above average. It still can't be considered good. I hate reading novels coz i can hardly understand what they are saying. It's too difficult for me. That's why I love reading manga. Mangas use simpler language, and they have pictures! It's fun to read~

Despite my level of English, I do feel that once in while I came out with a great piece. I do feel that what I wrote somehow touched the hearts of a few readers. In the past, negativity inspires me the most when it comes to writing. Like the lava of an erupting volcano, the sadness and the unsettling heart bring out the very core of emotion, the utmost sincerity. I was called to put those emotion on this white sheet in hoping that the uneasiness would flow, away from me.

Having said that, it's really difficult to write a really good piece when my heart is in good hands.

I am truly happy and comfortable with my life that now everything else seems irrelevant. Facebook, socializing, gaming, and blogging as well. The only thing I'm still dearly holding on to is reading Manga. I thought I need not to express my feelings much since I now have a wife that I can talk to. Even when I'm having a bad day, she's all that I need. When I'm happy, I only need to share it with her. And when I'm in love, who do you think I'm in love with? And I thought that I'm already being a wonderful husband to her. Well I thought wrong. Suffice to say, women are complex creations. They hunger for verbal expressions. They feed on words. The sweeter, the better. (I meant this in a good way :P )

So my dearest wife, be patient. I'm not sure how well I can write in this happiness you're embracing me with. Part of me is afraid. Part of me has doubt. Part of me is embarrassed. But your wish will be granted. For you are now, my new bloom inspiration.

1 comment:

Nur said...

Suami~ love you