Sunday, January 01, 2012

The Day

Two years ago today I declared my love to you. There were many uncertainties on that day, not knowing how you really felt, how our past might come back and haunt us, how we would end up in the end. I took that necessary step, and so did you. I'm really glad we did. We might have our doubt sometimes. But guided by the heart and soul, we always move forward, always trying to get closer to each other. And soon, soon my lips will reach yours. February 17th, insya Allah. May He ease our path towards that day, and the day beyond that.

3 comments:

FaZiLa said...

mana kad? :)

congrats in advance...

ishmahbihabie said...

alhamdulillah... moga dipermudahkan urusan persiapan :)

betulkan telahan saya yang I'll get married after you & zack? Haish... rugi tak bet pape :p

lutfi lukman said...

mekla, tak dapat dtg pun nak kad gak ke?

bie, insya Allah. Bie cepat la menyusul plak lepas ni ;)