It's been a while. A long while. Almost 4 months. I'm not a full time writer. Not even a part-timer. It's all up to mood and feelings, I guess. My english is getting worse. Or perhaps, I'm not getting anywhere while everybody else around me keep improving. Writing is pretty essential. Well, can't help it if I don't feel like doing it, right?
I've always felt like writing. A lot happened in this 4 months. Things that got me wondering and pondering, and floating, even. But when I sat myself down in front of this screen, I'd be busy doing something else. Reading manga and facebooking, mostly. And YMing too.
Until recently, a pivotal event in my life happened. *Sigh~* Guess it's time to start writing again.
I've always felt like writing. A lot happened in this 4 months. Things that got me wondering and pondering, and floating, even. But when I sat myself down in front of this screen, I'd be busy doing something else. Reading manga and facebooking, mostly. And YMing too.
Until recently, a pivotal event in my life happened. *Sigh~* Guess it's time to start writing again.
5 comments:
yeah..it's been a while...and a while... lalaalla
teruskan menulis..hehehehe
"Pivotal" events are one of the biggest reasons why people blog I think, because they finally feel it's worthy enough to mention..
Good to see you back in 'literary expression' mode.. ^^
Pivotal event? Whatever the event could be, hope that u r getting better, dude. But anyways, it's good to know that u r finally back ;)
izra, it is LOVE. must be...love, certainly.
i bet!
Tak larat nak balas komen lah...boleh tak...? Haihh~
Post a Comment