I've been sighing a lot these past few days. *sigh~* Okay, that's me sighing, again. *sigh~* And again. *sigh~* Darn it. *sigh~* Arghhh!
It is beyond my senses...Beyond my control. That cold air of guilty feeling flows in together with my every breath...diffuses into my heart...dispersed to every inch of my body by the rythm of my heartbeat...
I just got to breathe it out...I have to breathe it out. But I can't breathe it all out...I can never breathe it all out. It already resides in me...In my blood. The feeling flows with the blood...leaving remnants of guilt wherever the blood penetrates...
What do I do now..? Time will heal us all, I know. Guess all I can do is keep trying to breathe it out...bit by bit...till time heal us all...
It is beyond my senses...Beyond my control. That cold air of guilty feeling flows in together with my every breath...diffuses into my heart...dispersed to every inch of my body by the rythm of my heartbeat...
I just got to breathe it out...I have to breathe it out. But I can't breathe it all out...I can never breathe it all out. It already resides in me...In my blood. The feeling flows with the blood...leaving remnants of guilt wherever the blood penetrates...
What do I do now..? Time will heal us all, I know. Guess all I can do is keep trying to breathe it out...bit by bit...till time heal us all...
7 comments:
Er.. hm..
There isn't a lot to comment when the subject is being vague.
What have you done?
Matters not what I've done. It's how I feel that matters.
Hm.. you have a point.
But guilt is something you feel when you've done something wrong, no? If it could be alleviated by just breathing, then there's no point..
I suppose the only remedy to guilt is an apology.. I mean, it's the least you can do to make things right.
I may not be wrong. In fact, i'm doing the right thing, for myself, but it may not be right to others. That's how the guilt was born..
Not everything can be undone by a mere apology. And in some situations apology wud mean sympathy. You don't want people to feel that way.
Yes it can't be solved by just breathing it out. But that's all that can be done, for now...till time heals everything. Everything else I do wud be wrong. At least that's what I think.
rasa bersalah patut lapik dengan ucapan "maafkan saya"
Tak boleh dilapik berpuluh2 kali~
Uihh....penat cuba mentafsir apa yg dah berlaku...
Post a Comment