Wednesday, July 08, 2009

The I.E.L.T.S Incidents: Part 2

"...stupid SANI"

Then I looked around to see if there's anything useful to solve this problem of mine. There's an Indian guy in his 30's walking to his Proton Arena. "Oh, this might work..." So I asked the guy whether he wanted to go to KL. Unfortunately, he just wanted to take something from his car. I looked around some more. There were lotsa cars, but I didn't see anybody near those cars.

Suddenly, something struck my mind. "Barley! My hot barley!" I quickly walked back to where I sat before. "Oh, Dear God, it's still there! Thank God! Thank you (^_^)". *I love u, hot barley~* I sat down and start sipping again. It's still hot~ Yeay!

It's about 3 pm. Sweat started coming down as I kept sipping the hot barley, whilst my brain was working on all the possible solutions on that fateful sunny day. I wondered whether I was sweating due to the hot barley in the heat of the sun or it's because of the adrenalin rush. Regardless, there's only one solution - Gotta hitch a ride. I finished my hot barley in a few minutes. Then went off to a gazebo near the carpark and wait for almost 10 minutes. There's no other SANI bus around. In fact, there were no other buses except for a Masterskills College bus.

I looked around again, searching for a possible free ride. Most of them were with families. And the cars were full. Some got in their cars and drove away before I got to them. Pathetic. Haha. Hey, if it's a movie, I would have gotten a ride from a hot chick~ True? Like hell that's gonna happen for real~

My eyes caught these 3 crook-looking guys heading to a Proton Saga...Yes, 3 guys, not 3 hot chicks. And they looked like ex-cons who just got out of jails, with those army haircuts. Well, this is reality. "Oh, what the heck..." as I walked towards them.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saja je nak simpan saspen ek.

Zali said...

im going to be damn emo k.....

u got the nerve to minum back ur hot barley aka "the love of ur life" while masalah yg super besar (which was depan mata), ko still xdapat nak solve!

U better pray that the taukes for barley in malaysia pay u some sort of 'pampasan' k.

hot chick? kalau ko kat LDP or PLUS highway boleh la berangan, ni kat hgway timur barat yg teruk gila maintenance tu....no way man.it aint gonna happen baby!

hehe

walaupun aku tau ending citer ni camna...aku still nak jadi emo utk kisah/insiden/kesilapan sendiri/kelalaian sendiri/what were u thinking.....semua la.

hehe.sabar jela lutfi...it just me.

:)

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

Ini jalan kampung ke highway? I presume highway...

Naik basikal sudah, hitchhiking sudah, tak nak berjalan kaki pulak?

:p

Pumpkin Peroz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pumpkin Peroz said...

zali~
Zali..what do expect form a guy name Lutfi lukman..

ati~
yer..btol2..
nek beskal sudah..

lutfi lukman~
tu la niat x btol..
cube niat elok2..
then a hot chick will generously offer u a ride..
x yah tny..

virtual insanity said...

lut yg drama

virtual insanity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lutfi lukman said...

**knowlee**
citer ni genre dia thriller. huhu. Nanti kuar la pembunuh bersiri :p

**zali**
gile emo! huhu. It's barley, man. Barley!! Rugi woo kalo biar je kat situ. Dah la mahal. Baru minum sket plak tu. Problem, problem gak. Bini jangan ditalak sesuka hati. huhu.

**NAA**
highway la, sis. Tercabut kepala lutut ni kang~ huhu. But who knows, i might try that someday ;) u know me. ngehehe

**Pumpkin Peroz**
Sahaja aku nak tumpang kereta sape2 (x semestinya hot chick) semata-mata utk kejar bas. Gitu?

**VI**
ni kisah benar, bukan drama spektra. huhu