Darn...when I have soooo much to say, to write, that's the time my notebook goes kaput! Well, it's not exactly the notebook. It's the adapter. But my laptop can't stay alive for long without the adapter!~ Luckily it's still within warranty period. But it's already been 2 weeks since I requested for a new one~ *sigh* If u ask me what my 'nyawa' is, it's always been my PC. Huhu :p
Ok, a short one. Yesterday I tagged along with my ma to textile shop. She wanna buy some cloths for raya and for my sis's wedding. I enjoy arts, so it's not such a boring thing to do. Haha. But the price? Scary~ And it got me thinking..."Luckily i'm not married yet..." Haha
Hmm...apa lagi ek. Oh, I really like the song by Katy Perry, Thinking of You. Though it has nothing to do with my life, mind you! hehe. And what's the song by The Fabulous Cats...Akasia? Something like that. Us Against The World by Christina Milian. I like plenty of songs, it's just that these catches my attention a bit more than others. Not that they mean anything to me. It's the lyrics, the songs arrangements, and the soul that they bind with the songs.
K, dats all. Roger and out! Bateri dah nak abis~ Tapi sekali sekala melalut pun best gak. I should do this sometimes. Haha
Oh, one more addition! That same night, S.H.E's concert was on MTV. Yeah, I'm a fan. I'm sure many of you don't know what kinda group that is. Huhu. Anyway, how I wish I have someone who can help me understand their songs better. And also Jay Chou's. That's a lot more complicated. My Chinese is getting very rusty~ Any amoi want to volunteer? :p
Ok, a short one. Yesterday I tagged along with my ma to textile shop. She wanna buy some cloths for raya and for my sis's wedding. I enjoy arts, so it's not such a boring thing to do. Haha. But the price? Scary~ And it got me thinking..."Luckily i'm not married yet..." Haha
Hmm...apa lagi ek. Oh, I really like the song by Katy Perry, Thinking of You. Though it has nothing to do with my life, mind you! hehe. And what's the song by The Fabulous Cats...Akasia? Something like that. Us Against The World by Christina Milian. I like plenty of songs, it's just that these catches my attention a bit more than others. Not that they mean anything to me. It's the lyrics, the songs arrangements, and the soul that they bind with the songs.
K, dats all. Roger and out! Bateri dah nak abis~ Tapi sekali sekala melalut pun best gak. I should do this sometimes. Haha
Oh, one more addition! That same night, S.H.E's concert was on MTV. Yeah, I'm a fan. I'm sure many of you don't know what kinda group that is. Huhu. Anyway, how I wish I have someone who can help me understand their songs better. And also Jay Chou's. That's a lot more complicated. My Chinese is getting very rusty~ Any amoi want to volunteer? :p
6 comments:
silakan buat lagi. yosh!
uit.....ur nyawa is ur PC?
hurm....then my nyawa is wat ar?
haha~
shoes?
handbags?
waja?
haha~
hahaha...selamba giler entry ni.=)
lenakli ko mengarut lagi pon takpe..tak kisah..da ko mmg mengarut..muahahaha..
komputer aku dah lama dah jahanam.....huhuhuuhu
Setelah berjam-jam berhempas pulas, aku berjaya idupkan balik nyawa lama aku. PC Desktop aku yeyy!! fuhh!! Penat!
**moon**
yosh! pasti akan buat lagi. huhu
**lyana ruzlan**
duh, byknya nyawa ko. baik ko ckp nyawa ko shopping mall je. muahaha
**roslini**
entry nak cepat dan tergesa-gesa sbb bateri laptop nak abis. haha
**Fazila**
tu la. rasa serasi je dgn lalutan ni. haha
**zali**
Ehhhhh???? apa ko dah buat????
Post a Comment