Thursday, April 23, 2009

Leaning Against The Wall

I think it's about time for me to think about having somebody in my life.

But hmm...sometimes you think she's pretty or nice or gorgeous or beautiful or so damn fine-looking or super damn cute. But when you take your thought a bit far ahead, all those positive attractions are only one small portion of a larger issue. Coz far ahead, she won't be just a girl anymore. She'll be your wife and a mother to your cute kids. A daughter-in-law to your mother and a new member of your family.

I just want somebody who could be there next to me as my lovely wedded wife. Who could be the mother to my kids. A new daughter to my mother. And a loved sister in my family. Wife. Hmm.. I wonder what the word really means these days. Is being married enough to be called a wife or a husband? People today have so many other priorities. Who really cares about being a wife or a husband to somebody anymore anyway? Let's just live, get married, fuck each other once in a while, have kids and just get old and die. Yeay~

Wanna be my wife? Anybody? Nah, perhaps my life is better off on its own. What's the point of having someone who's not even there the moment you need to lean on her chest? In the end, I have to rely on myself and console my own heart. Just lean against that empty wall that will always stand there and never leave me.

Can't blame anybody tho. We can't have everything that we want. Everybody have their own life to think about. Their own future. And we too have our own future. We can't simply beg the person to have us in their future. And neither could we force them to be in our future. It'd be selfish. So many diverged paths in our lives. A lot of decisions have to be made every now and then. And I may or may not be able to follow on the path that you take.

9 comments:

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

Hey bro,

Sometimes I think you're even messed up than I am.

:)

virtual insanity said...

twisted dude

roslini ashari said...

You know what, you should believe the other party. I believe a person relies solely on his or her own is because he@she does not believe the other person. What I mean here is you do not trust him@her enough to tell about your problems and that's why u end up consoling your heart on your own. I'm not blaming anybody here. Just give him@her a chance.

lutfi lukman said...

**NAA**
I'm dealing with facts here, sis. Not shadows. huhu

**VI**
not as twisted as u, girl. huu

**RA**
err..point taken. but i think u're missing the point here. This post is about the future, not the current situation. So all that consoling my own heart thing hasn't happened. hehe

Anonymous said...

kawen je la cepat2~~~~
hahahahahah

roslini ashari said...

hehehehe. Then I guess, take the 'point taken' tu and bring it forward bila ada problem nanti. hahaha.

lutfi lukman said...

**lyana ruzlan**
kalo aku kawin bln 6 ni, ko plak takde utk jd wedding planner. haha

**RA**
will do ;)

Anonymous said...

ler...wedding planner bknla org terpenting tuk wedding ko...yg pntg org yg ko bakal nak kawen tur...so me missing ur weds...no big deal...hahahahaha

lutfi lukman said...

ohoo...nak mungkir janji ek? dulu beriya sgt~ kalo ko bleh plan wedding aku dari frankfurt, takpe la nak miss pun. hahaha :p

Gile leceh kawin ni. Aku nak arrange sket2 utk wedding akak aku ni pun x terkejar~ huhu