Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Friends Test!

Another quick one! I put this up on my Friendster page. huhu. Nobody scored A. I mean, above 80% correct. Huhu. Hmm...the 1st one who got 100% correct, I might treat him/her something reaaaaly gooood~ Ikut la nak caye ke tak. I never lie ;) Sorang sekali try je. Tarikh tutup sehingga next entry. Gud luck~ (^_^)

Question #1
What is my full name?
A. Muhammad Lutfi Bin Lukman
B. Ahmad Lutfi Bin Lukman
C. Mohd. Lutfi Bin Lukman
D. Muhd. Lutfi Bin Lukman
Question #2
When is my birthday?
A. 23rd September 1984
B. 20th November 1984
C. 21st November 1984
D. 23rd November 1984
Question #3
What is my hobby?
A. Listening to songs
B. Watching anime
C. Reading manga
D. Outdoor activities
Question #4
Which one is my favorite ice-cream?
A. Paddle pop Rainbow
B. Cornetto with Kit Kat
C. Magnum
D. Tropicana
Question #5
What is my favorite food
A. Spaghetti
B. Pizza
C. Satay
D. Nasi Briyani
Question #6
Which one is the most important?
A. My handphone
B. My computer
C. My wallet
D. My wristwatch
Question #7
What is my highest aim, in 10 years from now?
A. Financial freedom
B. Become a distinguished professor in a biotechnology field
C. Have 4 children with a lovely wife (^_^)
D. Build a house for my mother
Question #8
How many sisters do I have now?
A. 6
B. 5
C. 4
D. 3
Question #9
Why am I still not married?
A. I don\'t have enough money for the marriage process
B. I want to take my mum to vacation first
C. I don\'t have anyone that I like yet
D. I want to, but I already got rejected 8 times!
Question #10
Who is my favorite manga character?
A. Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece
B. Kurosaki Ichigo from Bleach
C. Himura Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin
D. Hatake Kakashi from Naruto
Question #11
Which creature do I like the most?
A. Cats
B. Hamsters
C. Fishes
D. Spiders
Question #12
What is my favorite color?
A. Black
B. Orange
C. Green
D. Purple
Question #13
Which car do I like better?
A. Mercedes CLK
B. BMW 5 Series
C. Volkswagen New Beetle
D. Mitsubishi Evo VIII
Question #14
What is bad about me?
A. Stingy
B. Cruel
C. Forgetful
D. Clumsy
Question #15
What year do I want to get married?
A. 2010
B. 2011
C. 2012
D. 2013

15 comments:

zali said...

1-B
2-C
3-C
4-D
5-C
6-B
7-D
8-D
9-B
10-A
11-C
12-D
13-C
14-D
15-B

in advance....i would like to thank the author for belanja me.
hehehhe

Anonymous said...

1. B lulut pipi (as pronounced by my mom)
2. c 2 month after my birthday
3. d outdoors
4.D tropicana
5. C sate
6. B computer
7. D Build a house for my mother
8. 4 kak N, kaklong, najah and yati
9. D I want to, but I already got rejected 8 times!
10. A monkey d lutfi
11. Fishes (nemo)
12. Purple, the color of lust. hahahaha
13. C WV Beetle ( poodah...citarasa pompuan, aim la cayen ker...)
14. i know him as forgetful, and plus plus
15. hahahahhahahahahaha

FaZiLa said...

awek ko jwb sure dpt 100 % :)

aku alegik MCQ nih..kna wat mathematical methods n proven jer..hohohoho..

moon said...

mls na jwb sebab rasenye tade satu pun yg betul. haha

lutfi lukman said...

**zali**
Haha. 66.67% je! Tp aku still akan belanja ko~

**CST**
Pojan, ang fail. Bawah 50%. Dan byk jawapan disqualified. Muahaha. Apelah nasib aku...kena reject smp 8 kali.. *sigh~*

**Fazila**
Kalo aku ada awek pun, aku x rasa dia bleh dpt 100% :p
lenkali aku bagi soklan math ek. Huhu

**moon**
Haha. Mmg pun, sbb tu aku berani offer nak blanje :p

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

1.b
2.c
3.c
4.d
5.c
6.b
7.a
8.c
9.b
10.a
11.d
12.d
13.c
14.b
15.a

lutfi lukman said...

**Anonymous**
Scary...u got 12 over 15...
Nice try. Still, u're not getting any treat~ huhuhu. Better luck next time :p

zali said...

yeay......

aku tersangat curious siapakah gerangan si anonymous itu.

haikal said...

5. B.

*Hok ni je aku reti pasal mung nih.

FaZiLa said...

uweekkkk..

tak tahan ngn statement 'kalo aku ada awek pon,aku tak rasa dia dpt 100%'...

masih mau bdalih kah...muahahaha

Anonymous said...

jg risau..
m not a stalker..
korg sumer kenal aku saper..
muahahaha *gelak keji*

nabihah said...

ohho siapakah itu si anonymous ngeh3 prnh jwp kot dulu, x igt markah bp pastu yg ni malas nk jwb sbb kenyang lg burp~

lutfi lukman said...

**zali**
aku pun agak curious nih...huhu

**haikal**
bknnnya nak belanja aku pun~

**Fazila**
Apekah?? Apa yg x puas ati~ hehe

**Anon**
duh, why are u hiding anyway...

**nabihah**
dulu fail! 40% je~ ampeh tul. huhu.
knyg lg? bie, berat sy dah 61. Tercabar x? haha

Anonymous said...

~Anon2~
ini yg aku rase2 jer...
1.B
2.C
3.C
4.D
5.C
6.C
7.A
8.C
9.A
10.A
11.D
12.D
13.C
14.C
15.A