Saturday, June 28, 2008

License to Drive, Ticket for Speeding

I spent one whole week in KL + JB. Just got back in IIUM Kuantan last night. Pretty tiring~ But a man has got to work and have fun. Huhu. It's for my research project. We need to take blood samples from pesticde sprayers. Therefore we need to visit some estates and deal with their managers. Tiring, but wasn't so bad. We used the company's Avanza. Each of us got RM 40 daily allowance. We could claim for mileage and tolls. Kinda like going to KL for free~ huhu. Then 2 days ago my boss asked me n MJ23 to represent him to visit a practical student in JB. Well, another cuti-cuti Malaysia for us! We didn't get daily allowance, but getting the accomodation fee was good enough! lalalalalaa~ (^_^)

So, I've been driving and going places all week. Based at Taman Melati, we went to Lembah Beringin, Subang (3 times), Sg. Buloh, Petaling Jaya, Putrajaya, Johor Bharu, Gombak, and of coz, back to Kuantan terchenta.

I've been driving for about 6 years. I got my license to drive after SPM, when I was 18. I love driving! Especially if it's a good car and the radio works fine. What's a car without a radio, huh~ huhu. I'm not from a rich family. So far the best car I've driven was my sister's Satria Neo. Damn, that felt really good :D

My siblings (except my lil sis) are all racers. Ok, that's a bit stretching it. Hehe. But we really like to drive fast. Not like fast and furious, just faster than average drivers :p How fast can a proton get anyway~ I have 5 brothers, the craziest one was the fourth. My Kak Long, she's wicked too. Nevertheless, we don't do reckless driving. All of us drive safely (^_^)v

Throughout these 6 years of driving, never have I got into any accident. Told ya, I drive safely ;) And the traffic officer was never kind enough to give me any ticket for speeding or for breaking any rules and regulations on the road, until last monday. Darn it~ I was driving the company's Avanza on MRR2 Kepong when suddenly there's a road block ahead. The officer let the car in front of me passed. Owh, ok, lalalalalaa~ But then he pointed the red flag at me then shoved the flag (with utmost determination and power) to his right. As for me, I thought the Avanza was too big to go straight, so he wanted me to move a little to the left. Ok, dum da dum da daa~ to the left, to the left~ Naive and innocent, huh? Right after I passed the officer with the red flag. There's another officer on my left blowed up his whistle like there's no tomorrow. Almost reached 150 decibel. Ok, now I know what's happening...

Another officer approached as I opened the window. Hey, dummy. You went straight into our trap. Muahaha! We caught you driving at 106km/h. The speed limit here is 80km/h, just so you know lah. yada yada yada~ Gotcha! (I've changed the dialogue. He actually spoke like A. Galak, and in Malay, u know, like traffic police~ huhu). So, my first ticket other than parking tickets and movie tickets and bus tickets. 80km/h, can u guys believe that? For God's sake, it's a three-lane road! It wasn't even busy at the time. And you guys want me to drive below 80? Who the hell's in charge on this speed-limit thing anyway? Tak logik langsung!~ The highway's speed limit of 110km/h is also unfashionably irrelevant. Or you guys are so broke that u need to 'legally' con my money? I don't mind getting summons or tickets for things that are truly logically wrong that I did. But this one, my mind simply couldn't comprehend~

Arghhh~ can't stand being led by incompetents. I'd be glad to follow logical and relevant rules. But they made too many stupid and ridiculous rules for us to abide by~ Gotta get myself up there someday. So many stupid rules that need to be amended and abolished!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

luppi,
now u realize why KLites are always getting a ticket for speeding and the best thing is that they keep doing it!
ahhahhahaha
u drive kancil sekalipun xkan la nak 80km/h, ni kan lak if u drive Cooper.
80km/h on MRR2 and 110km/h on PLUS Highway.
non-sense kan?
by right 100km/h at MRR2 and 130km/h at PLUS.
...
...
bumper to bumper!
tol!
minyak!
drive pun dah hilang feel.

Anonymous said...

sbnrnya tlbh 6km/h je tuh
if u maintain 100km/h
sure ok aje ;)
btw awat x kaba turun jb?
ble blanja beriani =p

Anonymous said...

hahahha...stupid cupid!

lutfi lukman said...

**zali**
damn right, buddy! Ntahnya, kalo camtu baik proton wat keta enjin cikai2 je~ murah pun murah, nak speeding pun takleh. Limit je meter tu takat 110km/j! ngeng tul~ promote keta high performance, but we can't even use half of it's potential. WTF. Tu nasib baik dia x wat bumper kat highway~ haha

**nabihah**
sbnrnya tlbh 26km/h la~ speed lmit 80km/h~ apsal bie ada kat jb plak...tapi takpe, bleh je blanje briani bila2 ;)

**tuan caracol**
sape cupid? polis trafik?

Anonymous said...

padan muka~ haha.
seumur hidup sy,pernah kena saman sbb kesalahan parking je.tp byk kali gak 'kena' dgn guard uia tuh.aduh~

nasib baik masih bertahan dgn kancil.itupun ramai dh bising bwk laju.[owh,i'm a girl~] wish to drive 140 [jer] kat highway.haha.tunggu keta baru + nasib yg betul2 bertuah, and off i go.lalala~

Matematis Muda said...

erm
kalo speed trap
dia punya limit tu
ada kemaafan 20km/h dr limit dia
mcm kes ko
80km/h
so kalao ko stay below 100km/h
dorg tak saman
dr org yg berpengalaman
aa
btw nk btau
aku kena lg bes
96km/h
haa
lg bes kan
limit dia 70km/h
tongong!

Anonymous said...

if ada bumper kat highway baik jgn wat jer highway tu in the first place!
hahahahaha
silap2 ada riot seluruh negara sbb isu bumper!malu2 mesia terchinta ni.

As said...

it's on luck, aite?

lutfi lukman said...

**i.syah**
ohoo...padan muka kat org ek...kena kat awak nnt baru tau~ lalalalalaa~ huhu. Weyy, kancil jgn bwk laju2 tau! Jgn smp seorang budak yg x comel lenyap dari muka bumi ini... :p

**matematis muda**
Ooo...ada budi bicara gak ek? Kini aku tau apekah speed limit yg sebenar...huhu. Ptt pun nabihah ckp camtu. Tu la, apsal dia x wat speed trap dpn sekolah je. speed limit 30km/j. Sure smua yg lalu situ kena saman~ haha

**zali**
Bolehland mmg suka wat mende2 merapu ni. Aku sgt stuju lah kalo wat bumber kat highway ni...hahaha. Malaysia boleh!

**nurilahi**
if u believe in luck, that is. What about fate?