Haaahhh~ what a busy week~ nothing much to do, but I just felt busy. Do some part time job (data entry, and it's killing me~), went home every weekend, lepak at computer lab. I watched lotsa movie too lately. Gridiron Gang, Hoodwinked, I Know Who Killed Me, Jumper, Juno, Kickin' It Old School, Lawyer Lawyer, Layer Cake, Let's Go To Prison, Lucky You, Open Season, Surfs Up, The Covenant, The Brave One, The Condemned, and Bee Movie. Before all that, I had The Mist, 27 Dresses, and a Malay movie Anak Halal. There's also a documentary - Zeitgeist, you gotta watch this one! Then you'll know why the wars shall never ceased. I really love Juno. Nice movie, simple, lovely songs, good script, dan main character dia yang sempoi~ (^_^)
I haven't updated in quite a while, have I? Well, I did wrote a couple of things, but don't feel like posting 'em. I bloghopped a little. Seems like more youngsters are into blogging these days. A warm welcome to them (^_^) Some of my friends are still actively blogging, keep it up, guys! But sadly *sigh*, some blogs are all dusty and full of spider webs~ come back and tidy it up!! :p
All the hoppings made me reminisced back into the old days, a couple of years ago, when I started blogging. Thanks to Pojan, he helped a lot in those early days. And of course, earlier bloggers such as Arshana and Ati, thanks. Luckily I have basic HTML. The template had been changed 3 times if I'm not mistaken. I think I'm gonna stick with this one for another year or more. It's pretty, isn't it?
I never had a diary. I was afraid somebody would read my diary. Haha, funny, I know. Macam la blog ni takde orang boleh baca :p and I have a very bad handwriting. Plus, it's hard to keep a diary. So, I thought it might be nice to have a blog as a diary.
I started with Reaching Stardom as my very first entry. That was in August 2005!!! Wow, another 3 months and Scandals in Lutfi's Life will celebrate its 3rd birthday!~ Haha. Anyway, I didn't intend to reach stardom, it's just that it sounded good as the title of my very first post :p
I am writing not for my self-satisfaction, not for expressing my feelings to the world. Neither for glory, nor for the fame. It's good if I get paid though...huhu. I am purely writing a diary of my life, and I am writing this diary especially for her to read. But of course you guys can read it too. Make yourself at home! ;) Huhu. I remember dedicating this blog to her in my first entry. Oh, if you're wondering who she is, she's my future wife (^_^) God knows if she's already reading this~
I'm a cold guy. Well, I used to be a really cold guy. Yeah, cold, not cool~ haha. My life is kinda like a purple color, a lil mysterious. I didn't really talk much. That's why, another reason for me blogging is to share something with my close friends.
Yeah, back then I expected no more than 10 people to be reading my blog. Just some close friends. I didn't go out there and advertise my blog wherever I go. I did, however, post a bulletin once in friendster. But that's it and that was a very long time ago, it didn't help anyway~ I certainly didn't expect many comments on my entries either. But it's good that my friends were supportive. Thank you.
Now, I don't know how many people are reading my blog, but it certainly is more than 10. Some said,"Hey, I read your blog." Then I go,"Huh???" Huhu. Got a lot of comments sometimes, even anonymous comments. I dunno, some may be bored with what I wrote in this blog. That's OK. But I'm glad to know that some readers enjoyed reading 'em. Some said they were inspired by what I wrote. I thought they were kidding at first, then they started telling me how I inspired them. Then I said to myself, "God, I really did that?" But then, it's all from Him, isn't it? (^_^) Recently, someone said "Oh, Lutfi has a soft side after all...". Ampeh~ Muahaha :p
This is my diary, so most of what's written here are from myself. I may be inspired by something else, but the words are my own. I use English, so that I can improve my 2nd language, bit by bit. I suck at describing situations in English, but I feel more comfortable conveying my feelings and thoughts through it. I rarely quote from other people, you know, like from Shakespeare or Gandhi or the president of Guatemala etc. 99.5% of what I wrote are truly mine. I always try to put feelings in my writings, coz I want her to enjoy reading this later. And I usually talk about myself, and my thoughts. After all, it's a diary, isn't it?
To all the ladies, and to all the gentlemen. Thank you for spending your precious time visiting this not-stupendous blog of mine, and thank you for all the comments you laid to me. Even though it's a diary, it's good to have you guys around to share it with. I truly appreciate.
I haven't updated in quite a while, have I? Well, I did wrote a couple of things, but don't feel like posting 'em. I bloghopped a little. Seems like more youngsters are into blogging these days. A warm welcome to them (^_^) Some of my friends are still actively blogging, keep it up, guys! But sadly *sigh*, some blogs are all dusty and full of spider webs~ come back and tidy it up!! :p
All the hoppings made me reminisced back into the old days, a couple of years ago, when I started blogging. Thanks to Pojan, he helped a lot in those early days. And of course, earlier bloggers such as Arshana and Ati, thanks. Luckily I have basic HTML. The template had been changed 3 times if I'm not mistaken. I think I'm gonna stick with this one for another year or more. It's pretty, isn't it?
I never had a diary. I was afraid somebody would read my diary. Haha, funny, I know. Macam la blog ni takde orang boleh baca :p and I have a very bad handwriting. Plus, it's hard to keep a diary. So, I thought it might be nice to have a blog as a diary.
I started with Reaching Stardom as my very first entry. That was in August 2005!!! Wow, another 3 months and Scandals in Lutfi's Life will celebrate its 3rd birthday!~ Haha. Anyway, I didn't intend to reach stardom, it's just that it sounded good as the title of my very first post :p
I am writing not for my self-satisfaction, not for expressing my feelings to the world. Neither for glory, nor for the fame. It's good if I get paid though...huhu. I am purely writing a diary of my life, and I am writing this diary especially for her to read. But of course you guys can read it too. Make yourself at home! ;) Huhu. I remember dedicating this blog to her in my first entry. Oh, if you're wondering who she is, she's my future wife (^_^) God knows if she's already reading this~
I'm a cold guy. Well, I used to be a really cold guy. Yeah, cold, not cool~ haha. My life is kinda like a purple color, a lil mysterious. I didn't really talk much. That's why, another reason for me blogging is to share something with my close friends.
Yeah, back then I expected no more than 10 people to be reading my blog. Just some close friends. I didn't go out there and advertise my blog wherever I go. I did, however, post a bulletin once in friendster. But that's it and that was a very long time ago, it didn't help anyway~ I certainly didn't expect many comments on my entries either. But it's good that my friends were supportive. Thank you.
Now, I don't know how many people are reading my blog, but it certainly is more than 10. Some said,"Hey, I read your blog." Then I go,"Huh???" Huhu. Got a lot of comments sometimes, even anonymous comments. I dunno, some may be bored with what I wrote in this blog. That's OK. But I'm glad to know that some readers enjoyed reading 'em. Some said they were inspired by what I wrote. I thought they were kidding at first, then they started telling me how I inspired them. Then I said to myself, "God, I really did that?" But then, it's all from Him, isn't it? (^_^) Recently, someone said "Oh, Lutfi has a soft side after all...". Ampeh~ Muahaha :p
This is my diary, so most of what's written here are from myself. I may be inspired by something else, but the words are my own. I use English, so that I can improve my 2nd language, bit by bit. I suck at describing situations in English, but I feel more comfortable conveying my feelings and thoughts through it. I rarely quote from other people, you know, like from Shakespeare or Gandhi or the president of Guatemala etc. 99.5% of what I wrote are truly mine. I always try to put feelings in my writings, coz I want her to enjoy reading this later. And I usually talk about myself, and my thoughts. After all, it's a diary, isn't it?
To all the ladies, and to all the gentlemen. Thank you for spending your precious time visiting this not-stupendous blog of mine, and thank you for all the comments you laid to me. Even though it's a diary, it's good to have you guys around to share it with. I truly appreciate.
14 comments:
Emonya... Haha! :p
Sentimentalnyer...haha!! (^_^)
**arshana & syahida**
mengenang kembali kisah silam, mesti la nostalgic sket!~ haha
whoa almost 3tahun,dah tua tu.haha.btw,keep on bloggin n inspire others =)
u r welcome luppi. tetiba. haha.
heheh..im 1 of those youngters kan??? ehehehe...
anyway, unlike u, i used to keep a diary where i poured all d dirty details n my darkest secret..thn 1 day my dad bace *mati*
hahah! i still have a diary but i kinda ignored it for a year or 2 though i always bring it wherevr i go, literally..huahuahua
huhu!! mung pon penulis blog yang tegar rupenyer! huhu!! caya la bro!
**dammit**
don't worry, I'll be around for a long time ;)
**moon**
hahaha :p
**akmal azeman**
see? dats y i'm not writing a real book-diary~ huhu. plus, I dun have to carry my blog wherever i go :p
**mohdraimirazak**
arkkk...tetiba remi singgoh! huhu. welkam bro! (^_^) blogger yg agak tegar gok ah aku ni.... :p
I've kept diaries since I was 13. It's a little embarrassing to read them again LOL.
saper dammit??/
aku lbh ske kalu tukar
dimwit...mwahahahha.
bagus lutfi, teruskan memblog.
dulu aku tulis blog, bila aku dah tua, bley bukak balik.....
rupanya dah banyak memory aku tak "rakam" sini. Bz lahhhhh
Walaupun aku tak memblog, aku tak goblok, and still blog hopping kat blog zaki, arshanna-dimwit, yati, dan blog2 junior yang baru tumbuh....
pe hal aku tulis panjang2 kat sini??/
lagi ssatu, BI aku makin hancur bila tak tulis BLOG.
Dimwit
hoho
ni lagi satu sebab untuk aku
menulis lagi
dah 3 tahun tu..
aku 3 bulan pun belom sampai
huhu
ko install a counter luppi
sambil tu bole track visitor
wah3
ok aku pn dah start nak pnjg2 huhu
niway
pemblog senior
selamat maju jaya
hahaha
**juhjuh**
If u're not gonna read them again, why did u write one?
**fauzan**
Eh pojan~ huhu. Lama tak nampak kat sini.Blog ko dah bersawang weyy~ vacuum2, renovate balik! huhu. Nnt anak cucu ko nak baca!~
**matematismuda**
sorg lagi pemblog muda (huhu,mcm aku dah tua je..) Selamat maju jaya juga utk anda2 smua yg baru berjinak dgn blog (^_^)
counter biasa je aku letak. Dia pandai kira je, tapi taktau visitor dtg dr mana apa smua. huhu
wah! terharu plak pojan menamakan blog aku sebagai blog yang dia bloghop.. *menanes
tapi motif ko da tak aktif blogging pojan?
aku lebih berharap "my other side" bace entry ko pasal break up songs tu luppi.. may she learn something from there.. :D
and that inspired me also..
eh. aku pun da 3 tahun lebih ok blogging.. same tua rupenye kite ni.. hehe
Post a Comment