Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Breakup Songs : Final Verse

I don't think breaking up is easy, but Alhamdulillah, I went through it without too much difficulties. What happened between me and her, I don't think any normal guy could take it. I would really like to get it off my chest, but I couldn't do it. Not now. One fine day, perhaps, in the arms of my lovely wife :) Oh, in addition to what had been going on between me and her, I was the president of a society back then. (Lepas abis meeting abang call la balik. Tapi tak paham-paham. And the phone kept vibrating...). Exam was around the corner too when we broke up. Crazy, huh? I tried not to let my tragedy affect others though. I think I managed just that.

Why my instinct told me to keep my distance before kinda make sense now. If this happened when I was younger, perhaps I might not be able to handle it. Definitely not~

And it's not at all the end of the world. More like a new beginning to me. Now I am more certain with what I want in life, where I want to be and who I want to be with. I can restructure my life for my best interest, without considering my other half. You can also look at it as 'my second chance'. Perhaps, my 1st choice wasn't the best for me. (and of coz, I might not be the best choice for her too). So, both of us are allowed to choose again. Pray that I'll marry someone in 2010! (^_^)v

Before I was in the relationship, I've always wondered how it would feel to break up with the one you love. We got so many songs telling you about love and heartbreak, picking up and dropping off, the sweet and the bitter feelings. I wonder if I would enjoy these songs better after I broke up with someone. I got my answer now. Yes! Haha :p However, when I was with her, I hope it would never happen. Truth hurts, but I accepted it with an open heart.

For those who have been brokenhearted, I dedicate these songs to me, and you too. Be sad, but not for too long. Get back on your feet. Chin up, cheer up. Stand tall. Head held high. Wipe off the traces of your weeping. Take a deep breath. Open your eyes. Bismillaahi Ar-rahmaani Ar-rahiim. Continue walking. You are not yet at your final destination ;)


Trying not to break
But i'm so tired of this deceit
Every time I try to make myself
Get back up on my feet
All I ever think about is this
All the tiring time between
And how
Trying to put my trust in you
Just takes so much out of me

-Linkin Park, From The Inside-


You were everything I wanted
You were everything a girl could be
Then you left me brokenhearted
Now you don't mean a thing to me
-----------
Thought that everything was perfect
Isn't that how it's supposed to be?
Thought you thought that I was worth it
Now I think a little differently

-Plain White T's, Hate (Really Don't Like You)-


You took a hammer to these walls,
Dragged the memories down the hall,
Packed your bags and walked away.
There was nothing I could say.
And when you slammed the front door shut,
A lot of others opened up,
So did my eyes so I could see
That you never were the best for me.

-Daughtry, Over You-


I'm holding on your rope
Got me ten feet off the ground
And I'm hearing what you say
But I just can't make a sound
You tell me that you need me
Then you go and cut me down
But wait...
You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around and say..

That it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late

-One Republic feat. Timbaland, Apologize-


Sudah usai sudah
Cerita engkau dan aku
Ku anggap sebagai bingkisan kalbu

-Kangen Band, Tentang Aku, Kau dan Dia-

27 comments:

Shana said...

Hope you'll be able to move on for good. :)

Anonymous said...

bak kata z: MOVE ON!

x sabo den nak dapek kad jemputan 2010 nnt he2 k aja!

Anonymous said...

Habis oredi? Cepatnyer...
Wahh...2010? X lama lg seh..pejam celik dh 2 thn. Kiranya ni dh hmpr penuh la ur 'album' dgn calon2? (^_^)

lutfi lukman said...

**arshana**
I HAVE moved on for good~ huhu

**nabihah**
bie bila? 2009? hoho

**sz**
pejam celik x smp stgh saat pun :p ehem2. album kosong lagi~ huhu. Bosan ah, malas pikir~

:: !zyan :: said...

yes...it HURTS..but u MUST MOVE ON.
There will be light at d end of the tunnel...percaya lah!!

Anonymous said...

wat ever d reason is...she's telling you dat she does not like u in a polite way. believe me! its juz a "polite rejection".

~hamba Allah aka rakyatmalaysia~

lutfi lukman said...

**!zyan**
dah, akak. Dah moved on lama dah. Entry ni sekadar nak share kisah idup je. So that others can move on, like I did ;)

**hamba Allah aka rakyat malaysia**
Hahahaha, how can I believe u? You're dead wrong~ Believe me, I know better ;)

Matematis Muda said...

erm, mengapa perlu dicari?
jumpa
berkenan
kahwin
dah
hehe

As said...

easy eh MM..? But that was what been said by the messenger, you did it, then Allah will bless you. Huu..by the way, kalo wat travel beskal lagi dr KT to kuantan, silalah singgah umah. =P

Anonymous said...

nape jiwangs sgt nih luppi?
2010??dh ade calon ek?
tkkan smpai tak nk kenal isi budi
terus kawin?
its juz my opinion
=p

-rahah best-

lutfi lukman said...

Akhir2 ini banyak pembaca yang baru meninggalkan komenan. Tak tau la pembaca baru atau pembaca lama. Tp mcm pelik plak, rasa macam tak ramai pun tahu pasal blog ni :p Nevertheless, I truly appreciate (^_^)

**matematis muda**
Betul. Dan benar. Jumpa. Berkenan. Kahwin. Aku tidak mencari. Sekurang-kurangnya tidak sekarang. Kemudian, mungkin :)

**nmz**
Kahwin tak susah. Yang susahnya kena fikir family dan sanak saudara. Huhu. Rumah kat mana? Tapi kalo takde escort, takkan buat dah kut. Waktu malam sgt3 bahaya~ Ya, skrg baru sedar :p

**rahah tak best**
mana ada jiwang? blues jek :p huhu, takde calon lagi. Takkan la nak amik masa 5 thn utk kenal hati budi~ harap2 2010. Takpun extend sket, 2011. huhu

:: !zyan :: said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
:: !zyan :: said...

tq for dropping by my page ya!!

Anonymous said...

moving on is gud though its hard to do; that is sumting that cant b denied..huhu

"Jumpa. Berkenan. Kahwin."

i truly believe in that. Serahkan sahaja pada parents. Jumpa. Berkenan. Bgtau ur parents. and its a DONE deal!!! and while tgg nak kawen, take ur tyme getting to knw more about ur future wife. thats wat happened to my parents..n my dad's cousin also. heheh.. (FYI: i am VERY traditional person. LOL!)

Anyway, dont have to worry about what future brings u becos it will always comes naturally..evn though it sumtimes freaks me out but thats just fitrah ain't it?

-kema-

hahah! this is REALLY funny! im like 3 years younger thn u n im telling u all of this??? who am i kidding??? LOL! hehehe....correct me if wrote anyting wrong here big bro! :P

ciao!

lutfi lukman said...

**!zyan**
no sweat ;)

**kema**
amboi~ pjgnya nasihat~ huhu. Keep this in mind - umur bukan pengukur kematangan. If u say something right, it is right, regardless of how old u are, who u are and where u're from etc. Yang penting ada toleransi, sedikit rendah diri, dan jgn bodoh sombong :p huhu. Kema ok je ;)

Tapi saya takleh nak serahkan sahaja kpd parents. Kalo saya pompuan, takpe la. Huhu. lelaki kena usaha lebih sket, esp bab fulus~ :p Plus, my mom is a single parent.

Anyway, I never worried bout my future. Am always looking forward to it. It never freaked me out~

When the time comes, things will fall into place. (^_^)v

Anonymous said...

hope u can move on just fine dude!

i'll pray that u'll find someone u love to be ur beloved wife!

nnt jemput aku ye 2010!

Anonymous said...

hehehe..thanks! :)

well, yeah..the guys usually kena keje lbeyh sket dlm hal2 sebegini..huhu

p/s: im kinda jeles of u, of nvr wrry about the future. Honestly, future sumtimes DID freaks me out. But thn again, there's still so much more for me to learn..huhu

p/p/s: do invite me whn ur getting married..hahah! *muka tak malu* :P

-kema-

Anonymous said...

Saje drop by after a very-very long time....
U actually cycled all the way from your house, wow....... that's kinda cool (crazy but cool), haha
Breakups huh? I like breakup songs (dunno y, maybe its coz I'm evil, kan arshana?) ^-^

Shana said...

Ye, ye! Jom kutuk Lutfi sama2! Gyahahaha...

Anonymous said...

jiwangs..
yeke takde calon
memanjang balik k.tganu
hoho
2011?
jgn tggu lame2
nnt org tu kene kebas
;p

p.s:pls dun give mixed/wrong signal to ppl k..sumtimes ur intention cn b mislead..well not to me..to sumbody else..juz a nasihat k
p.s.s:akhirnya ko dh tunai kn janji ko..bagus..maceh~ gile kembung aku mlantak.haha!thanks dude!

lutfi lukman said...

**fariq atrash**
Thanks, bro! Dah moved on lama dah~ huhu. Mesti la jemput mung~ kalu mu dok kawin lg time tu bleh jd pengapit. Muahaha

**kema**
Like I said, when the time comes, things will fall into place ;) u're still young, live ur student life to the fullest! (^_^)
Nanti nak kawin saya post bulletin kat friendster and post entry kat blog. Open invitation :p

**fatimah**
haha, dah berapa tahun tak singgah? u like breakup songs? I don't even remember u having a relationship before... dah sampai seru dah ni fatimah oi~ huhu

**arshana**
nak saya sebarkan propaganda lagi? hehe

**rahah x best?**
Puas makan satar? huhu
Balik la,dah mak aku ada kat KT. Lain la ko, anak derhaka :p

The only signal I ever gave is the car signal when I wanted to turn left or right!~ I don't give other signals!! What did I do wrong?~

Anonymous said...

nuthin la
haha termonyeh aku mkn satar
siap aku ngan jas satar rush ok
haha
btw aku slalu balik kl ok
ank durhaka ape huh =p

-rahah yg smakin best-

moon said...

byk tol comment. aku na tanye ko ni, ape pandangan ko sbg lelaki kalo pompuan ngorat lelaki?

ceritanya cenggini, memule lelaki tu ngorat pompuan ni. then pompuan ni pon tersuka la dekat lelaki ni. pas tu dorg gaduh lak and pompuan tu ta na kwn da plak ngn lelaki ni. bl lelaki tu ta na kwn da ngn pompuan tu, pompuan tu nyesal lak. pas tu die na ngorat laki tu blk.

ko rase bule ke pompuan tu wat cenggitu? or pompuan tu wat tatau je and MOVE ON mcm yg ko wat. hehe

lutfi lukman said...

**moon**
haha, aku bkn dokter cinta~ but here's an opinion. You don't move on without trying! Lelaki tu mgkn masih suka. Tp dia igt ko tanak. Try la, kalo dia nak, bgs la. Kalo dia tanak, then u move on ;) Susah2 sgt, ko msk la minang dia terus. huhu. If u got time, watch this movie - Juno

moon said...

np ngn juno ni? ada kaitan ke ngn kisah hidupku. huhu

lutfi lukman said...

**moon**
basic situation yg lebih kurg sama. Laki suka, pmpn suka, gaduh, pmpn x suka, laki x suka, pmpn suka balik, pastu pmpn tackle blk, laki masih suka, so bersama akhirnya. Huhu

moon said...

oo, yeke? nampaknya aku masih ada pluang. yes! aku akan cuba untuk berubah menjadi insan yg lebih baik untuk kebahagiaan masa depan. emm. ayat yg sedikit poyo.