Friday, April 27, 2007

Lutfi Needs A Wind Of Change

Lengai?...hmm...kdg2 betul gak. Not in the way that i have no feelings. It's just that i'm too rational. You can't force emotions into my soul. I feel it when i feel it. And i do cry once in a blue moon :) And i'm too relax sometimes. Sometimes? haha. Most of the times :p

Rational+relax = last minute work! I hate my last-minute-work disease. Suka bertangguh. Yeah it's a virus. Why am i keep procrastinating? I regret em all the time but still keep doing em i am. Are they mistakes or are they not? If they are mistakes then why am i not learning from my mistakes? It's crazy to know that i'd always settle all the problems in the end. That, sometimes terrifies me. Maybe i keep doing it coz i always able to save my ass no matter what - without cheating! ( a little maybe :p) Fikir-fikir balik, it's crazy. Terrifying. Gilos. How the hell did i get thru them! Somebody help me.. and oh, i've read once in a magazine that people who like to procrastinate will be prone to heart-attack. Maybe it's true. Somebody help me... T_T
Suka bertangguh = malas --> I think this is the name of the virus. A nicer way to put it is... i prefer to do something else first? muahaha. I haven't even ordered my kits, chemicals n stuffs for my final year project. Other students already done that 2 months ago! What am i doing most of the time? downloading and reading manga! Stupid lutfi! just fill in the damn form n go order those damn kits n chemicals! Setitik peluh pun tak luak lah! Bukannya susah pun!
.....................................................................................................................................................................
But hey, i'm procrastinating, remember? lalalalalaaa...baca manga lagi~~ (^_^)

1 comment:

Shana said...

Tak order chem lagi? Wow. And I thought I was bad enough not to start on FYP yet.