Aren't u amazed by me? last update was on 4th February! Hmm..well, still 2007...on second thought...not amazing enuff :p Maybe i should try to update once a year. Will I be considered amazing then? haha.
Template baru! Macam kanak-kanak riang sket :p huhu. There are times when u just want to go back being a child. Everyone has their 'inner child', i believe. Nevertheless, this template is just temporary. Sebenarnya dah bosan tengok template lama. Nak tukar, tapi tak jumpa yang best. Yang ni agak best, maka guna yang ni dulu ;)
Toooo many things happened within these 2-3 months. There are times when i was happy, excite, jovial. There are times when i was so damn tired, sad, "mental-block". I tried to live like a normal person anyway. It was tough, but it wasn't as difficult as i thought it would be. I could still smile and live my life. "Don't worry too much about the start and the end, just enjoy the process!" - quoted from myself :p
Despite the stab i got in the heart, despite the shot i got in the head, despite the shock waves racing thru my veins, i lived my life to the fullest. I hang out with my frens and family, I handled my society, I played dotA all the time thru LAN, I finished my reports n assignments, studied for my exam, I went to cherating with my frens, I even went to Kenyir and stayed on a boathouse! I smiled, and i laughed, despite all the pain. Despite all the pain.
5 comments:
The primary role of a sister to her brother in public appearance = to criticize, *evil laugh*.
"Aiyah bro, font size too small lah."
Welcome back, and I moved!
http://hidayahaziz.wordpress.com
Alamak, nak tarik baliklah comment.
The font size at my blog pun lebih kurang je, tsk.
ati kena tambah power spek laa :p
Wei, kecik la tulisan. Serius kecik giler. Mgkn kena tmbh power spek pun sbb baca blog ni.
"In life, Allah doesn’t give u the people u want. Instead he gives u the people u need; to teach u, to hurt u and to make u exactly the way u should be."
Post a Comment