Friday, February 24, 2006

A Scandal in Lutfi's Life: The Beginning

Before I start, I would like to clarify something. There was an entry 'Lutfi, In Dilemma'. Well, it has nothing to do with this. That dilemma involves different person, different relationship whatsoever. Ok now, allow me to begin...

It all started around 5 years ago. Can't remember the exact date. Pity. It could have been one of our anniversaries. I was in form 3 or form 4. My kak long bought home a computer. For the first time, we had a computer. Even better, there was an internet connection too! Yeyy! So I started exploring the computer since then. Sekarang ni celik IT!

I really can't remember how it all started. It was an era of chit-chatting. I got myself into this stuff too - MIRC. The Internet Relay Chat. Some of my friends did too. We had fun chatting with each other though we saw each other in class everyday. Stupid, eh? Even more stupid, go to class the next day and talk about what we chat last night. Haha. But hey, it was really fun. Sometimes, we met new guys or girls, nice people, but there were annoying people as well. Good old days~. Hmm...a lot of things happened in that cyberspace...

My nickname was 'illuthive', originated from the word 'illusive'. Merged it with my name 'lutfi', I came out with 'illuthive'. Nice nickname. Yepyep. A nice one indeed. **Haha, masuk bakul angkat sendiri.** Hey, at least someone was attracted. There was a girl.

Ehem ehem...I didn't mean to attract anybody ok...I chat to get some new friends. Doesn't matter if it's a girl or a guy. Unlike most of the chatters that time. The guys, started conversation with a/s/l? which means age/sex/location? After they knew I was a guy. Bye!

Ok, back to the story. That girl...'******_******'? I think that was her nickname. At first, she was mad at me. She said 'hi' to me the night before but i didn't answer. She thought I was those kind of ego, arrogant guy, think too highly of myself. Actually I was away from the computer for a while. By the time I came back, she's not there anymore. I apologized. As simple as that, we became friends. She told me she was attracted to my nickname. and her name is *** *****. From *******.

Life goes on as usual, except that I always chat with her. We became good friends. Sometimes I receive snail mails from her. She was really open and she sure talks a lot. Don't get us wrong, we never had any feelings to each other. Just good friends. Well, u know me, I don't really care bout all that love2 stuff. She? I was pretty sure she didn't think bout all that stuff either. The uniqueness in our friendship at that time is that we're very sincere in becoming friends. We've never met, never seen any pics of each other, never even heard of each other's voice. Everything was typed/written and read. We promised not to cross those 3 boundaries - meet, pics, call. Even without all that, she became my best friend.

Since that day. We keep contacting each other, via chatting, mails or e-mails. She went into Matrik Kementerian. I got myself into Matriculation Center of IIUM (UIA). During that time, we lost contact for a short while. But then, we reconnected. Via e-mails of course. The era of MIRC was over after SPM. Then we got ourselves handphones. Things got much easier. It's good to have technologies, isn't it? Our relationship? Still as usual, Best friends. Then she made it into UTM. Me? In UIA lah! (to be continued...)

24 comments:

Shana said...

So, that means, you've never seen her before at all? Fulamak. Hebat giler.

Anonymous said...

a ah..... (tolong jawab berdasarkan kefahaman entry ni)

izra said...

ehem.i think i'm gonna be hooked to your story.better update it soon hehehehe lagipun,bila lagi nak baca kisah cinta lutfi a.k.a the lengai guy?
this is going to be a really interesting journey for you,and also for us hihihi.go lutfi!

Anonymous said...

pegi mampus lah engkau luppi - sitot-

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

For a start, how many similarities and coincidences do we have to share my dear friend Lutfi?

Maybe I should start writing one of my own version - and therefore we can form our own the Unreachables League.

(I'm beginning to think that maybe we're twins from the past life, haha)

Keep writing, and shall we see how it goes...

Anonymous said...

i've no boundary to cross.saje nak nyibuk kat sini. walaupun takde pape nak komen. tak pernah ada sebarang relationship dgn mana2 lelaki secara berlebihan. hihihihihihihihi****u****. ;)

Shana said...

Saya lagi la. Bdk laki kelas kita tu lah first laki yg saya jumpa. Huahua. Mmg sedih. Tu pun kat sini, bkn kat matrik.

Tiba2 komen kat sini tak pasal kisah cinta Lutfi.

Ann said...

ur starting point was simple.chit-chatting.
no call,no pic and never meet each other before.just words. then become best friends through words. ur story like mine.an old story.aiyaa...what on earth i'm writting about?!!!

just want to ask u, how can u be comfortable with only words?i know it's 5 years words and u both were good friends.how aaa...?

Anonymous said...

sokong lutfi, semoga dia berjaya.

lutfi lukman said...

**arshana**
yepyep...setakat part saya masuk uia dan dia masuk utm, tak penah cross those 3 boundaries. Skrg dah cross ke? wait for next entry...:P
btw, kat matrik dulu bkn dah jumpa kitorg ke?

**izra**
yepyep...a very interesting journey indeed! next entry tatau lg bila...bz bz...next week kut..

**anonymous is actually fauzan, tapi sitot ada kat sebelah dia masa tu, haha**

**ati**
a lot of people out there has the same beginning, it's just that their stories and their endings are different.
I'm safe now. So i'm stepping out of the unreachable league :)

lutfi lukman said...

**3dd**
so there really are other people doing the same thing. interesting. I didn't cross all 3, maybe that's y we're more than frens :)

**nurul**
bagus ah nurul. Nanti takde lelaki yg berlebihan dalam idup :p ...jgn cross boundary syariah ye...

**ann**
another one having the same beginning? but i bet the ending is different, rite?
Well, I don't have problems in giving my trust to others. And she gave me her trust as well. As simple as that.

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

Lutfi,

Yes, I guess so too. This is the age of globalization - so they say.

That's why, I'm planning (and dreaming) to find someone 'traditional'. Kampung guy, who farm, paint, write poems, or carve woods - my that would be romantic.

=p

Shana said...

Maafla. Dulu saya ada selective sight je. Budak laki dulu saya tak kenal langsuns. Serius. Budak p'puan xdela kenal sgt pun. Huahua.

Ann said...

Lutfi,
yes u right.the ending was different.it's tragic but up until today we still good friends.

@Ati
i wanna meet a rich guy but still manage to do kampung works.such a guy exists?

lutfi lukman said...

**ati**
We just want someone who is fun to be with. If that's your definition of happiness, then go for it. Mine would be different :)

**arshana**
haha...samalah kita. form 1-3 tak penah ingat abis pompuan yg sekelas. form 4, it took me a year to remember all the girls in my class. Tu pun coz i was the class monitor(haha,i have no idea how it happened). Tp bdk laki kenal smua. And honestly, I can barely remember all of u during my matric years :p

**ann**
cuba la cari :)...takpun kalo rasa jodoh akan smp, tunggu aje la :p

Anonymous said...

hahahaha kesian korang,

maser for 5, fauzan dah dapat full sequence of DNA bagi budak2 perempuan kelas fauzan.


*sila jangan percaya, masa sekolah dulu sangat pemalu*

Anonymous said...

aiyyo! hrp korang tak slh faham frasa i've no boundary to cross. sy ckp mcm tu sebab sy tak pernah berkawan ngan laki lebih2. bkn maksudnya kalau sy kwn ngan laki sy x kisah nak buat ape shj.batas syari'ah insay Allah tak cross. sama2lah berdoa semua pun tak cross batas nan satu ni.hehe. amboi ann ngan yati dh pasang angan2. bg saya, selagi tak sedia nk di'ijab dan kabul' , sy tak nak fikir lg, hehehehe.

lutfi lukman said...

nurul...saya pun tak penah fikir...it just happened...hoho

Anonymous said...

@ ann

saya tak kaya raya, tapi saya mmg orang kampung. hehehheheeh
*nampaknyer bukan contoh yang sesuai*

Anonymous said...

apa kesudahan citer ni?

Anonymous said...

huhu...byk report & assignment tak siap lagi ni...tak sempat nak update...sowi2...dis week cuba update!

Irzan said...

I think I know that girl... ;)

Irzan said...

Haha dah baca previous comment lantas sedar yang dia bukan budak ganu pon ... adei...

Anonymous said...

citer yang sama....ngan 3dd.
biasa call,tgk gmbr pun penah tapi tak ingat dah pun sbb anta via email...
tapi xpenah lagi jumpa.
dah dekat 7tahun...
tak penah jumpa tapi rasa very comfortable sembang ngan dia and even share secrets...
cuma skrg kurang dah skit cite rahsia2 sbb dah besar dah kan...teehee...malu..sbb ada rasa suka kat dia...
camna blh ada perasaan suka kat dia tu ha?
-wHy-