Langkawi is quite beautiful, and serene too. Peaceful. Almost the same as Terengganu. That's why I love it. It's just that foreigners were all over the beach, Pantai Chenang to be specific. I had to increase my iman in order to stay away from 'maksiat'. Wahaha...poyo je. No lah, they were not as interesting as I thought they would be. After a while, u won't even notice their existence. Btw, We stayed at Pantai Chenang, in 2 big chalets, or were they bungalows? Didn't matter, we all slept soundly every night.
Oho, lupa nak mention, we actually went there under the course 'biodiversity'. It's actually a field trip to collect samples for our studies, i.e. gamat, mudskipper(ikan belacak), and any creatures at Telaga Tujuh. Well, it seemed more like a short vacation to me. Not to mention the all the chocolates I bought. Puas ati makan coklat. huhu...Makes me wanna go there again! I've been trying to upload pics like..a zillion times!!...either i'm unfortunate or the internet line just sucks...I did manage to upload few pics....after spending a few stupid hours in the lab...
Makan besar, haha, on the expenses of the lecturers. Best woo...'gulai kalut' namanya. Memang kitorang makan dengan kalut pun. Lapar giler. Kedarah tak hengat dunia!
Dalam Cable car. Hoho. Tgh2 cuak pun boleh senyum lagi :) tinggi wooo..
Ni kat Porto Malai. I think it's Portuguese language for 'Port Malay'
Kat Telaga Tujuh. The whole excavation team, except sorang tak cukup. Sapa? Cameraman laa. Who the heck tu tatau laa.
View from 700m above sea level!
Ni kat jeti mana ntah, tgh tunggu bot datang, nak pegi Pulau Kentut Besar. Haha. Tu nama lama, Nama baru dia Pulau Intan Besar. Kira nak gi Mangrove la ni, cari mudskipper a.k.a. ikan belacak. Ikan tembakul pun sama ek? Eh ke lain. Lain laa...
This is my team, Team Andaman. Satu lagi Team Eagle. Of coz laa tak letak gamba diorang. Nak upload gambar ni pun separuh kudrat abis.
Well, insyaAllah I'll add more pics. Byk lagi gambar best. In the mean time, boleh jenguk2 blog fauzan dan blog biotechnologist-to-be




4 comments:
Dah la beli byk coklat, pastu tak bg kat ktorg plak. Kedekut betul! :p
Stay away from maksiat? Hmm.. Msg yg awak hantar kat saya tu ape plak eh? Mwahaha.
Coklat dah abis laa...nak bg ari tu...tapi semua dah balik cuti..wahaha...
Emm..Msg stay away from maksiat laa
"Haus mata saya dicuci." Wonder what that means? Hmmm...
eh??
Post a Comment