Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Lutfi Got A Gift

If u were given a gift, then u should really take good care of it, right? Although at the beginning u don't really want it. Although the gift might be a burden to u. It is still a gift. Lemme give a simple example. I don't hate cats. But I don't love them as much as I wanna keep one. Then one day, as I open the door, there's a cat in a beautiful box in front of my door. I dun even know who put it there. I have enuff problems with my studies, my work and my other commitments. What should I do? Throw it away? Of course not. Even though I never intend to have a cat in the house, I can't just throw it away. Is it coz of love? Is it coz of responsibility? Or is it just another unexplainable human nature? So, in the end, I'll just take care of that cat, sincerely. It's no use keeping that cat with regrets and without sincerity. Why? Coz if there's no sincerity, there'll be no love, and I might hurt that cat for no apparent reason. So, I accept the cat as a member of the house. I think the cat might lighten up my life. Of course there will be ups and downs. The cat might even pee on the sofa. So there will be times when I have to be wise and serious in teaching the cat. Although I dun like them to come out, but I guess the genes that code for wise and seriousness will be expressed more often from now on. But still, I'll try to have fun with this new pet of mine.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

serupa lah ngan case cicak

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

That's willingness, as I see it.

You can either choose to accept the gift or just throw it away. You've accepted it, and that is a choice.

The reason for the choice you've taken? You may not be sure about it, or may be deep down inside your heart have been telling you to, but you never actually noticed or listened. You don't know, but I think everything happen for a reason, it's just that sometimes we never figure it out.

May this gift will really give 'something' for you, I pray.

Shana said...

What's with the "kata ganti diri ke-3" in the title? Or is it "kanti ganti diri ke-2"? Hmm..

lutfi lukman said...

**fauzan**
mane ade kes cicak?
**ati**
i didn't really have a choice.
but thanks for ur prayer. Maybe it did help. My genetics paper wasn't as bad as i expected.
**atrash**
yo buddy, finally stepping in, eh!
**arshana**
Kata ganti diri pertama daa...

Shana said...

Oi. You're supposed to say 'saya' or 'aku'. Not your name. -_-'

lutfi lukman said...

**arshana**

thou know no art

Shana said...

Lutfi, thou art so weird. I wonder if thou shalt ever learn to use 'I' like normal people. Tsk, tsk.