I thought I had something to write about...but after I opened my blog...I don't know what to write...so I end up with this pointless entry. So...hmmm....jap...pikir...ettooo...ermmm...ok...let's find the good parts of this tragedy, i mean this blurry tragedy. The moral of this tragedy is that u might get the Alzheimer disease anytime, so hold on to your precious memories...haha...just kiddn'...However, it's true dat we never know what u got till it's gone...but if u lost your memory, u won't even know dat something is missing...This leads us to our lives itself...Life is short...So, don' take for granted on all the things happened to you. Whatever you are going through...whether it's good or bad...I dare to say dat it's a good thing. I hold on to my faith that Allah isn't cruel. Therefore, whatever happens to me, sad or happy, good or bad, I'll accept it as my precious memories. But of course, we need to put an effort to improve our lives...
Tuesday, October 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Luppi satahu aku kadang2 tu memang macam ada lupa2 sket.
Short term memory lost!
Sometimes memories is difficult stuff but it can teach to become more stronger than before. The strength that we never know. The only problem is the feeling. Everthing that forms will eventually perish but not the feeling. Sadness is beautiful, loneliness is tragical.Ahaks...
Post a Comment