Saturday, October 22, 2005

Lutfi felt blessed

Everytime I have difficulties...Instead of giving up hope, I tried my best to overcome it...though in the end I wasn't sure whether it will turn out the way I want it to be.
Maybe my life is influenced a lot by the spirit of anime. Ya know, things like never give up, importance of nakama **it means friends or comrades** etc. Watching anime does affect my life in a good way and I'm blessed with various sources of anime. But this is not the issue today.
What I meant by blessed is the way how things always turn out to be better than expected. The situation like u thought u're dead meat but then it turns out to be ok, fine, if not better. When I'm in a critical situation, I managed to overcome it.
I believe it's not merely due to my sole effort.
Sometimes, when things can't be helped anymore and I just tawakkal and let it be, it ended up fine.
So what could be the reason?
I believe it was a blessing from Allah s.w.t.
When we succumb ourselves to Him, pray to Him after we've tried our best or when we have no other way out, things usually goes smoother and better. I'm not saying that i'm a very Islamic person. Solat sunat takde laa buat sangat pun. Tapi solat wajib mmg laa tak tinggal.
One more thing that makes me feel blessed is that maybe some people out there are also praying for my sake. My mom, siblings, my frens, my secret admirer **maybe jangnara...wahaha...saje je perasan** ...So, thank you all for helping in making my life easier... waaa...terharu...

2 comments:

Ann said...

Ahaa...baguihla kalo macam tu. everything goes well eventhough u expect it might turned bad. Allah works in the most miracle way. Don't give up and keep on moving.

" it is not how u start it but it is how u end it"

lutfi lukman said...

i like the last sentence. Really. From now on, it will be listed as one of my principles in life :)