
Peace! This is the first time i'm having a real blog. I do blog on friendster before but it's just a so-so blogging experience.
Unexpected things may happen thru this new blog of mine. Wonder if it's gonna bring me good things or would it just be a waste of time. Some people say that u can make money thru blogging. I dunno if it's possible. Hati kecilku berkata 'ya'.
Regardless of that, a very good fren of mine advised me to try everything as long as i'm still alive. So here i am trying this blogging stuff... and I'm dedicating this blog to her...
Hmm...some of my frens have already been experts in blogging...hajar, arshana, mirul, jaja etc...so, yoroshiku onegai shimasu! Silalah beri tunjuk ajar...okay?!
5 comments:
stop callin me hajar dude!
i can pronounce ur name Lutfi
perhaps
u can call me Fauzan in return :p
after this
You didn't mention my name as blog experts too (riak, haha). ^_^
Well, I've been blogging for almost 2 years and a half, and I dare say that I've discovered so many things in LIFE.
(Tp sekarang dah decelerate sebab dah menghampiri zaman retirement.)
The point is, open your eyes to SEE, your ears to HEAR and you heart to ACCEPT whatever that may come.
Selamat memblog my friend. (We might as well see the other side of you here) :D
Wahahahaha! Scandal of Lutfi's life. Menarik, menarik.
hhahaha ... comelnyerrr gambar mung luppi! Ni aku masuk nak support la ni, tapi takleh lama sbb masuk dari CC kat umah tok aku kat johor ...
will definitely be linking you bro! Malam ni nak melawat musyris ngan mamat kat UTM, nak ikut? Hehe...
P/s: Siapa "her" tu? Buat la entry khas utk dia ... hehe...
scandals in lutfi's life..as it's name implies, i'm looking forward for the 'scandals' muahahaha just kidding. way to go lutfi! or luppies?apa-apalah...
Post a Comment