A couple of days before our wedding day...
From me:
"A couple of things went wrong today. But at the end of the day, nothing changed. I'm still in love with you, crazy about you, craving more of you, lusting over you. I hope you would put your trust in me a bit more, let your heart be at ease and accept me wholeheartedly . Insya Allah, I will not take you for granted. And I'll treasure you all my life. Only you in my life. Only me and you. Love you."
From her:
"Thank you...Thank you...Thank you for such sweet words. I will give you my everything while embracing you as my husband this Friday. I love you, crazy over you too! Can't wait to have you, I love you so much. Have a good rest tonight, sure will be busy tomorrow, send me a message if you need me, k. Nyte syg..."
No comments:
Post a Comment