Never have I been loved this much. Nor have I ever loved this much. It's not just the feeling of love. It's the feeling of being appreciated for every gesture. Being cared for in every move. The empathy, the sharing of emotions. When she's happy, I'm on cloud 9. And I'm down when she's feeling low. The tolerance, and the mutual respect shown between us. Giving and taking, yet giving with no intention of gaining anything in return. Such sincerity. Emotions that are too complex to describe, yet it makes you feel at ease. They are pieces that makes up a solid relationship, and they are the things that I've been searching for.
The urge to get married is getting stronger. I thank Allah for making us a path. I finally got engaged on the 3rd day of Eid 1432H. A small path, but it will lead to a bigger road, insya Allah. Please, save all the advice and simply pray for us. Yes, engagement is not a license for us to do as we please. We know that perfectly well. But at the junction where we're standing now, this is the best we can achieve so far. Our aim has always been marriage. There's nothing we want more than marriage. And we are waiting patiently for the light to turn green. May Allah give us guidance.
2 comments:
Dear,
Sweet entry, my eyes were brimming with tears.
Cinta itu indah bila cinta keranaNYA. Selalu doa ya. She cuba baiki diri and persiapkan diri, for our future, InsyaALLAH.
May He ease the way.
Inspired by the sweetest person ;) Insya Allah, May He ease the path we're taking.
Post a Comment