Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sparking Moments

Sometimes when I looked at someone in a glimpse, or when I looked at pictures of someone, I might say to myself that this guy or girl is pretty good looking. Even though when I looked again the second time I may have changed my mind, the fact that he or she was able to spark that moment in someone else's mind is definitely something to be proud of. Yes, considering that he or she is a nobody.

Everyone has a unique personality, a special trait, a distinctive characteristic that distinguishes yourself from the rest. In Malaysia there used to be an actor named Mr. Os, who has protruding upper teeth. Despite his teeth, he's pretty famous. The comedian, Zizan, sometimes makes jokes out of his own big nose. They made good use of their unique characteristic. They feel good with themselves.

I have a friend named P*j*n who has extraordinary large pair of ears (okay, I'm exaggerating), but he's proud of them. I have overlapping teeth but I think I look OK. Well, my fiancee says I'm good-looking and that's good enough for me. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. A cliche, but very true. But mostly it's about we are who we think we are.

But that doesn't gives us excuses not to improve ourselves. You may not be able to change your attached nose and ears, but there are many other parts of you that can be improved. Always find rooms for improvement, especially when it comes to attitude and behavior. The key is to try, and of course, try it the right way.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

kejap lagi aku nak pi lanchang. stay for 4 days.

aku harap lanchang pun dah berubah, berubah dengn lbih baik.

lutfi lukman said...

Ang ni mmg blogger yg tegar lah. Cari indigineous people yg ada penyakit TB kah?

Anonymous said...

sort of. Kali ni nk cari whole genome of msia, nk cri population cvrge of msia for our brand new tb vacin

Nur said...

she tengok beberapa kali pon tetap nampak luffy handsome~

lutfi lukman said...

Good luck Mr. Darus! Save lives!

TQ sweetheart (^_^) Abg tgk she pun sentiasa cantik.