Thursday, September 30, 2010

Peek-a-Boo

I've been wanting to write regularly, like at least once a week. I thought changing the layout of this blog would bring me closer to doing that. A fresh start, people say. But apparently, it all comes down to the heart's desire and security.

Having people reading this journal seems to give me some sort of insecurity. Then you might say i am stupid to write things here where everybody can access, and I might better off buy an actual diary which I can keep under my pillow. To the latter, my respond would be I have a bad handwriting. Honestly. And of course, there would be no 'backspace' button.

It's just a few hearts that I wish not to accidentally hurt. Or also perhaps, things that I hope not be known by some. Yet I do not wish to filter my visitors. It's been more than half a year, I guess the time itself filtered a lot of unwanted things for me.

I like writing things down here. It just feels different. When I write, I always imagine my kids reading them. Every line is a perfect line, so i think. I pour my heart in every sentence for them. That's why I take my time when I write something.

And when the heart is insecure, the desire cannot be fulfilled.

It's in good hands now. So I would like to try to write again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tulisajelahmestibestkalausatuharinantianakkaubacatakkisahlah

baikerburukkersemuakanexperiencebest kan

tengokkatsinipunboleh tulisxpyhgunaspacebar

biehehe said...

setuju dengan pendapat tuan di atas :)

lutfi lukman said...

korang smua masih lg blogger tegar ek? bagus betul! :D