1st of January officially marked the 3rd effort in reaching for something I would like to call happiness. That one thing that sparkles like a diamond. And like a diamond it is, price had to be paid. No African blood was spilled, but hearts were hurt, and the cuts were deep. I hope they will all heal...
I wish I have the remedy. There is no magical potion to heal a broken heart. Is there?
I never meant to hurt you, or you, or you, and you. And especially you. My heart never felt so wretched, never so guilty.
I failed miserably in my 1st effort. Looking back now, I was just a kid trying to get a hold of that priceless diamond. Maybe it was not my time to have it yet. Came the 2nd gave me hope, with a warm and cozy feeling too. Flowers bloomed at the tip of my touch. The sky was always blue everytime i looked up above.
Under the bright blue sky, it was already sparkling in my hand, that sweet diamond. Love and be loved. This is it, I thought. And that's when reality snatched it away from me and stabbed me in the heart. I walked this earth with a knife in my chest. With love and lust I eased my pain. With hope and faith I sealed my wound. She will save me. Her hands will pull the knife off my chest and stop the love from bleeding out. Like an innocent child, I waited for her to save me. Sincerely. Devotedly.
.........
I saw a pair of hands.
Yet, they were not hers.
God, is this how it supposed to be...?
I wish I have the remedy. There is no magical potion to heal a broken heart. Is there?
I never meant to hurt you, or you, or you, and you. And especially you. My heart never felt so wretched, never so guilty.
I failed miserably in my 1st effort. Looking back now, I was just a kid trying to get a hold of that priceless diamond. Maybe it was not my time to have it yet. Came the 2nd gave me hope, with a warm and cozy feeling too. Flowers bloomed at the tip of my touch. The sky was always blue everytime i looked up above.
Under the bright blue sky, it was already sparkling in my hand, that sweet diamond. Love and be loved. This is it, I thought. And that's when reality snatched it away from me and stabbed me in the heart. I walked this earth with a knife in my chest. With love and lust I eased my pain. With hope and faith I sealed my wound. She will save me. Her hands will pull the knife off my chest and stop the love from bleeding out. Like an innocent child, I waited for her to save me. Sincerely. Devotedly.
.........
I saw a pair of hands.
Yet, they were not hers.
God, is this how it supposed to be...?
6 comments:
Be strong.
Life's a bitch.
I never imagined life could be so dramatic!
I guess it could only happen to some people..^^
ebat gile ayat. kagum ah. kalo ko ngorat gune kata2 ko ni, conpom terpikat ni. heeee :)
chayok2! hope ull find ur happness.
**shana**
i am getting stronger. u be strong too ayte ;)
**sofie**
this is just a very very short summary of what happened.
**moon**
err...x bermaksud aku playboy kan? hehe
thanks muni ;)
Rainbow always comes after the storm+rain...as people always says...in youth we learned n in old we understand..(^_^)v
Rainbow always comes after the storm+rain...as people always says...in youth we learned n in old we understand..(^_^)v
Post a Comment