I am not trying to impose a negative vibe into your veins. I am merely stating a truth that hurts. Out of 100 things that you want to have (or do) in life, perhaps only 50 would end up as yours. If you try hard, you might get 60. If you try harder, does 70 sounds satisfactory? Even harder, maybe 80, or 90. But know this, no matter how hard you try, the most you could get is 99. Never a hundred. Mind you, I am not talking about exam or game scores. Haha.
Even if you did get 99. That 1 last thing in your list might be the one thing that you want the most. Yes, the 100th thing that you just cannot grab might actually be the 1st in your long list.
We all have minds and hearts of our own, feelings and thoughts. We all have dreams and wishes too. We are attracted to something everyday. And perhaps once in your lifetime, you are attracted to someone? What if it's that one thing that you just cannot have? Would it hurt a lot when the truth hits you? I bet it would hurt. A lot, if you can't accept the fact that you can't have it all.
But sometimes you just don't know when to stop hoping and wishing. And as you go along, you keep hurting yourself in many ways. You might get disappointed with life. God is not fair, you may think.
But I think God is fair because nobody can have everything. If you can have everything that you want, the world would be in chaos. Some things are not meant to be yours. It belongs to somebody else. Truth hurts, it usually does. However, if those things are not meant to be yours, something else are definitely waiting for you. So don't stop there, keep looking.
Maybe the 100th thing that you can't have really is the 100th thing in your list, and so it doesn't matters much if you don't have it. And nobody says you can't have the 1st and the most important thing in your list. You won't know till you try and grab it with all your strength. I'm sure my future wife would tell you the same thing :p Perhaps, it is made for you, meant for you. In fact, that's the fun part of being alive and free, the fun part of being human. So enjoy the process. If in the end you find out that it is not for you, what can I say, you just can't have it all.
Even if you did get 99. That 1 last thing in your list might be the one thing that you want the most. Yes, the 100th thing that you just cannot grab might actually be the 1st in your long list.
We all have minds and hearts of our own, feelings and thoughts. We all have dreams and wishes too. We are attracted to something everyday. And perhaps once in your lifetime, you are attracted to someone? What if it's that one thing that you just cannot have? Would it hurt a lot when the truth hits you? I bet it would hurt. A lot, if you can't accept the fact that you can't have it all.
But sometimes you just don't know when to stop hoping and wishing. And as you go along, you keep hurting yourself in many ways. You might get disappointed with life. God is not fair, you may think.
But I think God is fair because nobody can have everything. If you can have everything that you want, the world would be in chaos. Some things are not meant to be yours. It belongs to somebody else. Truth hurts, it usually does. However, if those things are not meant to be yours, something else are definitely waiting for you. So don't stop there, keep looking.
Maybe the 100th thing that you can't have really is the 100th thing in your list, and so it doesn't matters much if you don't have it. And nobody says you can't have the 1st and the most important thing in your list. You won't know till you try and grab it with all your strength. I'm sure my future wife would tell you the same thing :p Perhaps, it is made for you, meant for you. In fact, that's the fun part of being alive and free, the fun part of being human. So enjoy the process. If in the end you find out that it is not for you, what can I say, you just can't have it all.
9 comments:
You're being more philosophical each day, bro.
What is that doing this to you? LOVE?
:p
Guess what, I read something exactly the same in one of my books. The world (and life) is designed in a way that sometimes your loss becomes someone else's gains. That means, you can't always gain, there're just some things you can't have because it's somebody else's. And vice versa.
I like the concept. It means that life's fair, that the world is in balance.
In my days of losses, I can still smile because I know somewhere some people get to have what they want.
God, I missed talking to you about things like this. Remember those lists I used to have? :p
P/S: I wasn't lying when I said I am homesick. Someone's doing this to me. Can I expect something new in April?
wah...bagus!!!
motivasi utk aku gak...:)
--aku tunggu n lihat jer--
It's nice to see people thinking about the world as is..
Life is not all about karma and revenge and who gets what and why! :)
dang, whats with the 'grab' thing again? =p
thanks for the tazkirah & macam mc laa gak... nk tggu & dengar & lihat ;)
**Ati Aziz**
Wow, it's in a book? Huhu. Anyway, yeah, it was love, but not my love. A friend's love :)
Why wait for April? March still got 10 more days to go ;)
**Fazila & Nabihah**
Haha, motivasi la tazkirah la. Serius sgt korang ni :p Apa yang kena tunggu, lihat dan dengar..?
**Sofie Shah**
It's even better now that u compared it with karma n revenge ;)
**virtual insanity**
What??
So very true, must learn to let go, can't have everything. Although sometimes the thing you want isn't necessarily the best thing for you. God is fair in so many ways.
Wah, something must have strucked you right in the heart? hehehehe. Yeah, like mclaa and Nabihah, i want to wait and see.
**fatimah**
Aku harap ko pun tak tersangkut kat mana2. Let go, and move on.
**roslini ashari**
x paham tul aku. Apa benda yg nak di'wait n see' ni??
Post a Comment