Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Heart

I suddenly have a lot to say, and to remind myself of.

Ada sekeping hati ni yang susah sangat nak jaga. But no matter what, I have to take very very good care of it. That heart over my own heart. Will my heart crumble and rebel too one day? I pray that I will always have the strength, more than the ones before me.

But it takes a big heart to take care of another heart. And the bigger your heart is, the more hearts it can take care of. The question is, do you really want that? Coz a big heart is very heavy to carry. Very heavy.

11 comments:

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

Oh... abg pi... :)

Hey, pernah dengar lagu "I will be" by Avril? Leona sings it too, but I like Avril's version better.

Ada lagu nak suggest? Over-the-top one :p

FaZiLa said...

life is wonderful luppi..hehehhehe..

aja aja!!

moon said...

peh dasat aa ayt ni.

it takes a big heart to take care of another heart

kuikui

Anonymous said...

hati gajah lagi besar




from lutfi's desk

roslini ashari said...

uuuu...how big can a heart be to take care of another heart?

lutfi lukman said...

**NAZ**
I will be? never heard of it~ Apa sgt la leona compared to avril. Avril rules!
takde apa2 lagu yg betul2 melekat la buat masa ni, sis~

**Fazila**
life is wonderpets la, mek la. haha

**moon**
a big heart. sigh~

**CST**
Mana ang tau?? tp hati besar tp akai tadak pun susah gak. huhu

**roslini ashari**
takde unit SI la plak nak ukur hati yg x nampak ni... :p

lyana sidek said...

lutfi kena dengar lagu tombo ati la....by opick.haha.

how big is ur heart then? =P
tapi kan lutfi, bagus la kalau sedar kita ada hati untuk dijaga..peace!

nabihah said...

jangan termakan hati suda ;)

Opie said...

Hm. A big heart is heavy, but..

God wouldn't give us what we can't carry, right?

Have a big heart Lutfi, because then you'll be strong.. ^-^

lutfi lukman said...

**nurul**
dah biasa dgr dah, tombo ati ada 5 perkara~ haha

**nabihah**
takde, saya x hot, saya cool~ ;)

**Sofie Shah**
yepyep, lima taqulu nama la taf'alun. But we don't know how much we can carry. And we don't know how much we WANT to carry, or which heart we want to take care of. Huh, life~
And don't we have to be strong first before we can have a big heart? huhu

Anonymous said...

Hakikat dunia, kita kena jaga hati org lain sebelum jaga hati kita.
walaupun hati kita sakit, kita tetap kena jaga hati orang.
Kalo kita utamakan jaga hati kita, kita akan dituduh selfish.
So, jagalah hati sebelum hati hilang fungsi.