Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Interval

I'm 24 years old this year.
It's the age when you start to feel like getting married.
For a mixture of vague and hazy reasons, you just can't.
Are you in the same situation?

---------------------------------------------------------

I shall not be updating Scandals in Lutfi's Life for a while.
I want to be more honest, and more revealing.
I'm not ready.
I am truly sorry.

In the meantime.
I shall be working on another blog.
Something less personal.
Something for the whole.
Revamp Malaysia

------------------------------------

I would always try to avoid trouble.
But if a trouble comes to me,
I would turn it into happiness.
And girls are indeed...troublesome.

When I come back.
I promise you more scandals.
They are so scandalous that you'll be craving for more.
Haha.

XOXO Luts
5th of November 2008

7 comments:

Shana said...

Hahahahaha... Peranggan last tu mmg tak tahan. Hot stuff giler eh?

Anonymous said...

take your time la la la~

roslini ashari said...

hahahaha. i'll be waiting then. wei, naper aku rasa ko makin chubby n semakin kecinaan (or should I say semakin kejepunan[?]).

FaZiLa said...

kes ko yg no 1 sama ngan aku.tp aritu ko ckp ko nk enjoy dulu.masih muda ko kata.tp apa tg tertulis skrg?hihi..
jom kawen~~

moon said...

wah, aku pon rasa na kawen gak! haha

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

abg pi, jom pi genting!

FaZiLa said...

di mana ko luppyy??
new blog ka?
aku tgh aktif ni ko hibernate lak..:)