Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bits of Mind

Lately, lotsa things just popped up in my mind every now and then. Always felt like writing them all down. The feeling, the mood was there. But since I'm super busy these couple of weeks, I didn't have time to blog. Funny, now that I have a lil time to write something, there's nothing in my mind. Blank. And I don't even have the feeling to write. Urghhh!! I'm such a forgetful guy, and am not so good at recollecting memories. Huhu :p Here's a portion that I managed to crack out of my forgetful mind. God knows there's a lot more~ but here's a tiny bit.
  • Dear JPJ, can't you see all those black smoke coming out from the exhaust pipe~ or all you care is nothing but the road tax??
  • You who like to litter, I despise you.
  • Hey environmentalists, get your asses into politics and economies, you'll have all the sources needed to change the world. Seriously.
  • Pakcik-pakcik dan abang-abang, Imam suruh rapatkan saf, bukan besarkan kuda-kuda mu itu~
  • If u're a bloody smoker, and you eat kari, please don't come to the mosque~ Please.
  • Which one is the hardest? Getting, keeping or letting go? To me, now, letting go is the easiest part. Keeping is the hardest. Oh, dilemma~
  • Simpati? Ada. Sayang? Sangat. Cinta? Tiada.
This is a lousy post. I know. Haha. Still, it means something to me. Anyway, this blog is already 3 years old. I wish to write an anniversary entry and make some changes. Then again. I don't have much time. I could hardly catch my breath. See you in a while. After raya, maybe? Huhu.

******************

I remembered a few more :p

  • I hate wars. Star Wars not included tho. Why do we have wars~ It is never inevitable, and always avoidable. And those people who deliberately spark the wars and make profit out of it? Intelligent creature they are. Despicable scum they are too.
  • A big sigh everytime people make Islam a difficult religion. Many times have I seen people couldn't seem to have a 'perfect' niah for their solah. Some had their takbiratul ihram only like 10 times before they were truly satisfied. And each time with an aggressive expression of sorta like trying to catch a bird flying right in front of them. *Terganggu khusyuk aku* And that made me wondered...adakah Islam itu agama yang mudah bagi mereka...? Coz niah is the fundamental beginning of everything. If it's already that difficult...then... *sigh*
  • If you have any intention of spitting on the street or on the sidewalk or any place where people passes through, you better suck it back in. Don't give me another reason to despise someone. I don't wanna be stepping on your filthy saliva.
  • I'm missing a few people - 2 seniors and a schoolmate. And I'm missing a couple of birthday boys and birthday gals too. Guez I'm just too slow to catch up with em. Gosh! Forgot to send a kad raya to my sis~ huhu. Err...sory sis? :p
  • I can't keep it at the moment, but I might wanna have it later when I'm ready to keep it. I'm thinking that it would be better off without me now. For its sake, I wanna let it go. But it's small hand is already grasping my finger. *sigh* Guess letting go isn't that easy either...

16 comments:

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz; the Minister of Natural Resource and Environment in the making, and the future General Secretary of United Nations.

Tunggu Ati balik! :)

Anonymous said...

Olla!!! Hahaha...update yg funny;)
Apa itu kuda2? Kenapa pakcik2 n abang2 itu berkuda kuda?muahahaha (ape benda yg aku mengarut ni?;p)
Nway, sorry bangat!! I was not able to re ur sms last time. Ms tu msh ader kt msia, mlm to btolak. Mmg super duper kalut ms tu. Brg2 pun main pakai campak je dlm beg.hahaha
Dah namanyer last minit...padan muka sendiri la..huuhuhuhu
Nway, dh slamat smpi kt sini. Kesian mahfuz, jd tukang angkat barang.hehehe
Weh, ape yg getting, keeping or letting go? Haaa...tell tell...

Anonymous said...

-jpj or any gov agencies,LEMBAP!tau nak keje releks je.duit pun mengharap kerajaan support semua.bonus@insentif@support apa ntah!bangga lak tu dpt bantuan!shame on u
-for the love of god,cant u people please hold on to that fuc#ing wrapping paper till u came across a dustbin.dont just throw out by the car window,think others behind u AND never ever throw away ur 'puntung' out from car window.have u heard about the incident at swiss-alps tunnel.learn from it!
-i believed envlists are always looking for opportunities or doors(back door perhaps,hehehhe) into politics but looking at the politics in malaysia for the past 10 years,nahhh!politics will eat u alive.all the dirt n scandal.soooo malaysian
-for the pass 21 days,i never came across the imam told us to rapat2 kan saf.pelik tp benar.kinda sad for us!
-bapak2 yg bawak anak2 g terawih,jaga la anak2 tu bodoh!.xkan la hat yg muda2 ni nak kena tegur!yg dok lari hujung ke hujung ingat ni padang balapan ka apa?xpasal2 kna tempik ngan aku.susah sgt ikat je kat tiang umah.aku beli tali bagi sorg 1.damn!
-letting go is the hardest
-cinta?tiada.watpe susah2,start from the beginning la.get someone new!n u will love the whole process.

-tous-

Anonymous said...

entry yang cuup untuk cerita current situation

moon said...

at last, u update ur blog. mcm bekurun jek ta update. haha

virtual insanity said...

dude,adekah environmentalist buleh mjadi ahli politik yg baek..sume org pun nak change da world but do we hav wut it takes to make it happen?

karang jadi cam politicians yg ade skang ni jgk aishhh

Anonymous said...

Rokok + kari = BUSUK ek?
Hehehe...taknak dekat la ngan org cani.

For me, letting go is easy but getting and keeping are very hard. Hurm...tetiba rasa sayu plak...

lutfi lukman said...

**Ati**
I'll be waiting, and I'll be voting for you, sis! ;)
tak antar lagi kad raya kat ati *felin guilty* huhu :p

**sz**
Arkk! It's u! Miz u! Huhu. Thot u've found some cute lads over there and already forgot about the uncute ones in Malaysia. huhu :p Last minute thingy~ that is sooooo syida zainudin!~ huhu

Kekuda tu bukaan kaki. Bila ada ruang tu patut rapatkan diri ke orang sebelah, tapi ada orang dia luaskan lagi bukaan kaki tu, kononnya nak bagi nampak rapat dgn org sebelah. Tapi kaki je la rapat, badan tak. Rakaat pertama nampak ok la. Tapi bila dah masuk rakaat kedua, bukaan kaki slalunya akan automatically semakin kecil and there'll be wide gaps with the persons next to him. Maka saf dah obviously tak rapat! Sekian (^_^)

Getting, keeping or letting go in general. You can use it on anything or anyone ;)

lutfi lukman said...

**sz**
Tambahan,
Maka saf dah obviously tak rapat and combining all the gaps together, the saf could actually fit in a few more person! Tu yang aku bengang tu~ sekian tima kasih

**zali**
- apsal sesetengah org keje kerajaan tak serius and tak dedicated mcm org keje swasta ek? Maybe they're in a safe zone...
- u got dat right, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD~ (^_^)
- never lose hope, my friend. We have to like the politics and economies and grab em. Never hand em over to the corrupted ones~
- Ikat je kat pokok, pastu letak kerengga. Muahahaha. Kejam2 :p
- Kadang2 kalo kita biarkan kucing yang kita slalu bagi makan. Akan ada simpati, dan sayang juga masih tebal. Takut dia lapar, takut dia mati...

**tuan caracol**
current situation??? ada ke...?

**moon**
iye, update akhirnya~ tapi dah lama x lawat blog org lain. InsyaAllah ada masa nanti~

**virtual insanity**
Gotta have faith, girl. Kita khalifah. Allah sez so. Any objection? Huhu (^_^)

**knowlee**
smoked kari basi. That's a new menu. Wanna try? Huhu. Kalo dia sendawa lagi parah. I felt killing em there and then. Tapi takut terbatal plak solat aku. huhu :p

lyana sidek said...

erm, lupipi... orang yang selalu angkat takbir banyak kali, amik wudhu' lama2...biasanya diorang ada masalah was-was.sangat kesian sebenarnya.pernah jumpa masalah was-was yang lagi teruk. diorang kena kuat tuk overcome... a friend of mine kat skolah dulu pun ada macam tu. lama2, dengan kesungguhan untuk jadi normal, dia boleh ubah semua tu.tapi kena betul2 kuat..kalau kita boleh tolong lagi bagus~ hehe.

Anonymous said...

Omigosh. That is sooo gross.

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

Abg Pi,

Sentimentalnya entri... :) Abg Pi hantar kad raya tahun depan je lah... Nak raya dah pun ni.

Ati pun tak hantar lagi poskad kat Abg Pi/Ma, Ati hantar dari Fiji je la k. :p

Anonymous said...

Abg Pi,
Abg Pi bley hantar kad raya dan kad birthday pada Aja di alamat;

LOT 651, Taman Muafakat, Jalan Hospital, 15200 Kota Baru, Kelantan.

Tak per, nak hantar dari Vanuatu pun ok gak... :p

lutfi lukman said...

**nurul**
lupipi?? huhu. Mula2 kena bagi diorang paham kut...kesian, betul kesian...

**knowlee**
u think dats gross? try smoked budu belacan petai jering dan yang sekategori dengan mereka.

**ati aziz**
sentimental ke...? huhu. rasa macam biasa2 je :p
kad raya haji nak? hehe. Cpt la antar poskad tu~ (^_^)

**tuan caracol**
adik pojan, kad yang akan dapat drpd aku ialah name card ngan kad kawin je. huhu :p

As said...

uiks, banyak giler perkara yang berlegar di kepala prof..isk3..

great~!

p/s: lama gile tak jenuk sini, jahat kan? ;P

take care~!

lutfi lukman said...

**nurilahi**
x wat phd lagi~

p/s: tak jahat lah. xde sekelumit dosa pun kut :p