I have a few things to write right now. But here's a short one.
I've attended a couple of wedding receptions recently. One was my classmate's, and the other one was a friend from the same batch, but she took a different course. Next two weeks there'll be another one. Now this one will be my senior's wedding reception. He took the same course as I did. He'll be marrying his junior. Oh, his junior is my junior as well. Huhu :)
My faculty has 3 departments - Biotechnology, Computational & Theoritical Science, and Biomedical Science. I have lotsa friends from all three departments, be it juniors or seniors, and not to mention from my own batch. There are a few staffs that I'm close to as well. Referring to this paragraph and the previous, can you see where I'm getting at? It'll be tougher if you add up my ex-schoolmates. Huhu.
I just realized this yesterday...
I have to attend lots and lots of weddings!!
To all my friends who are reading this (and if they don't please help me relay the message), I have a request. Please consider to hold your wedding receptions in Kuala Terengganu!~ huhu
Just kidding :p No worries, as long as I have the money and the time, I'll definitely be there on the most glorious day of your wonderful life, the day u're crowned as kings and queens in your own kingdom! (^_^)v
Within 4 years from now, There'll be tonnes of weddings to attend! (Including my own! :p). Then the graph will go down and down...until I reach the age of 50+, the graph will rise up again! Huhu. Why? Coz then it'll be our kids' turn (^_^)
I've attended a couple of wedding receptions recently. One was my classmate's, and the other one was a friend from the same batch, but she took a different course. Next two weeks there'll be another one. Now this one will be my senior's wedding reception. He took the same course as I did. He'll be marrying his junior. Oh, his junior is my junior as well. Huhu :)
My faculty has 3 departments - Biotechnology, Computational & Theoritical Science, and Biomedical Science. I have lotsa friends from all three departments, be it juniors or seniors, and not to mention from my own batch. There are a few staffs that I'm close to as well. Referring to this paragraph and the previous, can you see where I'm getting at? It'll be tougher if you add up my ex-schoolmates. Huhu.
I just realized this yesterday...
I have to attend lots and lots of weddings!!
To all my friends who are reading this (and if they don't please help me relay the message), I have a request. Please consider to hold your wedding receptions in Kuala Terengganu!~ huhu
Just kidding :p No worries, as long as I have the money and the time, I'll definitely be there on the most glorious day of your wonderful life, the day u're crowned as kings and queens in your own kingdom! (^_^)v
Within 4 years from now, There'll be tonnes of weddings to attend! (Including my own! :p). Then the graph will go down and down...until I reach the age of 50+, the graph will rise up again! Huhu. Why? Coz then it'll be our kids' turn (^_^)
13 comments:
ada kenduri
ada kenduri
jangan isau
ENTRY YG SUNGGUH BEST,WALAUPUN SINGKAT TP BERMAKNA!!!
TAHNIAH LUPPI
KENDURI AKU NANTI CONFIRM DEPAN UMAH AKU @ SUBANG TERCHINTA.HEHEHEHE N BELAH PEREMPUAN KAT PERAK LA PULAK.....HUHUHU.KORG SMUA BAKAL MAKAN ATAS JALAN LA BELAH AKU NANTI!!!!YES! SO SORI LA EK MR AHMAD LUTFI AKU XDAPAT WAT BELAH2 PANTAI TIMUR, MELAINKAN KO NAK SPONSOR WAT KAT PULAU LANG TENGAH....LEH AKU TINGGALKAN SEMUA JEMPUTAN TERKONTANG-KANTING KAT SITU.AKU G DIVING NGAN WIFE AKU!HAHAHAAHA
Nak kawen jugak...huhu...
Zali, dh tunang ke? Isu ni menjadi isu 'hot' ktorg hr tu. :P
abg pi, reply email! ^_^
kenduri ati kat sydney~ XD
weddings weddings
yeah lets maintain the bond till our kids get married :)
thats a good thought
Thx for directions hari tu,
might be going to naim's wedding at raub, yang kat trgn tu mmg tak dapatlah.....
wahaha~ jauh benar da ko fikir tuh luppi.. tapi memang betol! it's a cycle v(^_^)
blum lg but we will
:)
**tuan caracol**
cepat kenduri
cepat kenduri
nak gi jalan2 kedah ni~ huhu
**zali**
entry yg sungguh best..? huhu. Tenkiu (^_^) Pulau Lang Tengah tu kita pegi b4 kawin~ Bachelors party :p
kitorg mkn atas jln je ek? hampar tikar mengkuang ke? :p
**neem**
kawin la neem! (^_^)v
tp dgn syarat, do invite dis ol fren of urs. huhu
**シャナ**
zali semakin hampir ke arah itu~ lalalalalaa~
**ati**
mak aihh, jauhnya kenduri! Sape je bleh pegi~ huhu. Sape suh chat aritu, terpaksa delay reply emel. muahaha :p
**fatimah**
Of course, Our frens' kids are like our nieces & nephews ;)
I won't be going to the Raub one. Kinda in a middle of transition state to my new job. Pretty hectic in these few days.
**szakif**
Yep, it is indeed a cycle ;) hope our kids cud be frens with each other like we are now. Tp syg kdg2 hubungan dgn saudara mara terdekat pun kita tak jaga.
**zali (again)**
YEAY!! (^_^)
ada sapa yang paparazi gambar tunang zali???
Fuyo! Berahsia nmpk Zali... Nnt tnjk la skit gmbr bakal fiancee.. Nk tngk gak... :P
untuk meleraikan situasi tegang ni, aku clarify la.aku x bertunang lagi la kawan2.nant bila dah tiba masa aku bgtau, jgn risau.jgn la pressure aku...hehehhe.
Kahwin...kahwin...kahwin....
Fuh3!! But cant wait to go to urs!hehehe (^_^)v
Post a Comment