Arghhh!!~ malas nak update boleh tak?
Sooo much things to do lah lately. There's so little time, and when I had the time, I just couldn't get myself to write. But in everyday life, my mind is always sparked by things that happens around me. And those sparks make me go thinking bout writing something at that very moment. Then as time goes by, as I lalalalalaaa my way around, I would totally forgot about whatever there was in my head before. Huhu :p
I'm hardly in my office on weekends. I'd be either in KL or KT, my hometown. I'm going back home too this weekend. Homey sweet home. Huhu (^_^) I was in KL last week to send my lil sis off to Aussie. I'd be in KL next week to attend my lil sis's convocation. I even have to go earlier coz I need to go sampling for the research project I'm working on.
By the way, my contract with IIUM Consultancies shall end on 31st of July. Suddenly there are lotsa tasks need to be completed, so me and my partner MJ23 would get a bit busy till that date. Well, I don't mind working for a worthy pay ;) In the mean time, I got a couple of things I need to prepare for my new job which will start early next month. Yep! Another job awaits! And I'll be attending a programme called 'Jungle River Ecology' from 4th-9th of August 2008.
There you go, busy as a bumble bee~ but this one too is considered an update, right? (^_^)v
Sooo much things to do lah lately. There's so little time, and when I had the time, I just couldn't get myself to write. But in everyday life, my mind is always sparked by things that happens around me. And those sparks make me go thinking bout writing something at that very moment. Then as time goes by, as I lalalalalaaa my way around, I would totally forgot about whatever there was in my head before. Huhu :p
I'm hardly in my office on weekends. I'd be either in KL or KT, my hometown. I'm going back home too this weekend. Homey sweet home. Huhu (^_^) I was in KL last week to send my lil sis off to Aussie. I'd be in KL next week to attend my lil sis's convocation. I even have to go earlier coz I need to go sampling for the research project I'm working on.
By the way, my contract with IIUM Consultancies shall end on 31st of July. Suddenly there are lotsa tasks need to be completed, so me and my partner MJ23 would get a bit busy till that date. Well, I don't mind working for a worthy pay ;) In the mean time, I got a couple of things I need to prepare for my new job which will start early next month. Yep! Another job awaits! And I'll be attending a programme called 'Jungle River Ecology' from 4th-9th of August 2008.
There you go, busy as a bumble bee~ but this one too is considered an update, right? (^_^)v
8 comments:
yo lutfi!!! hehehe..da lame tak kasik komen..mehehehe :P
owhhh..u da abes contract ngan uia ke??? uhuhu
btw..i just update my blog wit ur name in it. hope u dont mind to whom i relate u wit. ngahahahaha! :P
cheers! :))
salam ziarah from dublin.. :)
Ati pun malas nak update~ :)
I went to Blue Mountains yesterday, and we had a nice garden picnic up there.
Naik mining train, cableway and skyway, which reminds me a lot to those crazy stints we had at Genting few weeks ago, haha :p
You've got to come here!!!
Eiiyy..malas nak update tapi update jugak. Isk3..
woi updates lah.....
luppi, caj sewa dvd ak dah lebih tempoh, kena ganti ngn mcD, haha
Huhu~ malas nak komen pjg utk entry ni~
dok ingat starang dvd mu deng~ huhu
Ati! I just read ur e-mail :D I'll be saving money to go there ;) and we'll definitely go to genting again (^_^)v
Kat Sydney ada Luna Park, datang sini je tak payah pi genting dah, :)
Post a Comment