Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Born To Reign

"Wow, can't believe I made it through that..."

"How on earth did I manage to get out of such mess?!"

And sometimes I was simply speechless I could only laugh, "Ha.........Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" :D

Have you ever had the feeling that you are meant for something great? That He has a plan, and in that plan, YOU play one of the big roles?

The thought came to me sometimes - each time I survived an accident or an adventure and live to tell the tale; everytime I was in dire situations and in the end I managed to pull it through; the moment I was engulfed by the darkest sorrow and yet I could always see the light.

Studies, assignments, exams, all the last-minute works, friendships, relationships, brokenhearted, business, losses, sengkek, society, president, son, student, family, brother, lover, worker, research assistant, a mere person, bus accident, incidents, injuries, adventures, rock climbing, KT-KTN bicycle trip, final year project, thesis, works etc etc etc.

It's perplexing, yet so wonderful. I wonder how I am still alive and well after an incident, why I am always OK with whatever shortcomings, and why I am still standing and smiling. The irony is, after everything, I was always glad that they ever happened to me. The work of God is always a work of art, isn't it? Just look at the Quran, how can words be soooo rhythmic, and seems so beautiful even though you don't understand it.

Have a family and live a good, peaceful life. I could only think that far, for now. I bet most people are having the same thought. Study-Work-Get married-Have children-DIE-Heaven (or would it be Hellfire for you? haha :p). But deep in, I feel that there is something else. I don't know what it is, but I sure hope it's a great one. I am not still breathing and smiling to simply live a plain lifeless life!

I refuse to be just anyone, being only another passerby in this world. I shall live. And when I take my leave, I shall leave a living mark.

AT THE VERY LEAST, I would want to have Great studies and a memorable student life - Great work and happy working without any regret - Get married to an ever-loving wife with a great love story till the end of time - Bear wonderful children who will become greater persons than I shall ever be - Die, with glory, and only after I have changed the world into a better place. And above all, Heaven, as high as I'm allowed to be.

May us be guided.



Footnote: All the last-minute works seems to produce good results so far. It's mind-boggling~ I lived through it, but I never really sure what really happened :p Procrastination shouldn't produce good results, kan??? It's like I've been saved again yet again yet again yet again......Well, I did put quite an effort in the end, but there's always, always lots and lots of luck and guidance from Him. Sentiasa selamat dan tidak gagal, alhamdulillah (^_^)

13 comments:

Unknown said...

aku pun camtu gak. in fact tiap kali aku drive aku sentiasa memikirkan possibility to involve in traffic accident, be it because of my fault or because of other people's fault. bila naik bas lagi la, aku rasa sangat vulnerable considering banyak kes kemalangan bas sana dan sini, dan mungkinkah aku akan termasuk dalam statistik seterusnya?

tapi sentiasa aku panjatkan kesyukuran kerana Dia masih lagi memberi peluang untuk aku hidup.

satu je doa aku: aku nak berbakti kepada mak abah aku dulu sehingga ke akhir hayat mereka..

apart from that: aku tak prefer procastination. i can't live with it. hu~

Shana said...

Your style of writing seems to be a tad different. Hmm...

Btw, sy & ann benci giler kat awak sbb slalu sgt lucky. Cesss...

lutfi lukman said...

**szakif**
It's fun to procrastinate. U know, the adrenalin rush n all! :D
Aku tak kisah accident, asalkan semua orang selamat in the end ;) Mcm eksiden bas dulu tu. I made an entry about it. Sgt teruja¬ huhu (^_^)

**シャナ**
err...apa yang lainnya? u kno what, I wrote this entry months ago¬ baru smlm rasa nak publish :)
Hahaha, rezeki masing2 la arshana¬ korang benci ke risau? I thot u guys are always worried about me for being too carefree :p I don't just depend on luck lah¬ I calculate my risk most of the times¬ ;)

Anonymous said...

tsgtlah lucky kan ini org hmm mg bjylah dgn jayanya dnx ujian. akhir kt bersyukur kpd Allah~ (full song di blog kak moon)

lutfi lukman said...

**nabihah**
lagu apekah..? huhu. tenkiu. byk luck ni. Kalo nak, saya bleh kirim kat bie sket ;)

moon said...

heh, itu lagu d blog haku. hehe. ko keje mane skang ni luppi? d UIA lagi kah?

lutfi lukman said...

Aku skrg kat uia lg, tp hujung bln ni dah nak blah. Dapat keje baru. Tapi tanak dedahkan kat sini... huhu

Anonymous said...

i know ur new work.hehe.saya reveal-kan bleh? **blink** **blink** [sure laa saya tau dari org yg gi interview sama2 :p]

hmm..suatu masa dahulu,ketika mendgr cerita mengenai seseorg yg bernama ahmad lutfi, saya diberitakan dgn pelbagai nasib baik yg menimpa hidupnya. analisis kasar mengandaikan sebabnya adalah kerana "he's taking very good care of his mother" is it true? God bless you (",)

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

halu abg pi... :)

lutfi lukman said...

**i.syah**
tlg jgn reveal ek? lps ni nak berada di bawah radar sket. huhu
Analisis berdasarkan fakta mana ni? It's more like kerana "his mother is taking very good care of him" ;) God bless her (^_^)

**ati**
haluu, lil sis! :D

Anonymous said...

i'm a good girl. i'll tell nobody unless being asked.hehe.
good to choose 'berada di bawah radar sket'.heh.
God bless her (^v^)

lutfi lukman said...

gud girl ;) oh, how i miss being a nobody~ nak try duk diam2 je untuk beberapa tahun ni. Takde society dah yg nak kena join kut :p Wanna sit back, relax and do what i'm gonna be paid for. huhu

Anonymous said...

aku ske ayat itu ...above all, heaven as high as i'm allowed to be ....bukan semua muslim perlu ada impian itu ...congratz dah graduate...