I wish I could just throw away my handphone, so that nobody could reach me. But I just couldn't do so. Why? Because there are important people who need to be in touch with me~ darn.
It was very peaceful during my practical training at Institut Kepelbagaian Biologi (Biodiversity Institute), in Lanchang, Pahang. Coz we could hardly get any phone signal there.
But why don't I want anybody to reach me?
Well, some of them simply want to fill up their time and they think bugging me would be the most productive thing to do. Oh, I hate one-way communication. They are having fun, but I'm not.
Nevertheless, there are a few people that I actually enjoy texting with. And I could go on and on and on...
But the problem is, it'll get us closer to each other. The last thing I need now is to be concerned about another person, a girl especially. I wanna be carefree for now. God, please let me stay single for another year~
Stay away from me. Let me be by myself. Don't get yourself tangled up with me. Coz I have chosen not to break another heart, not to hurt another soul.
Pergi main jauh-jauh.
It was very peaceful during my practical training at Institut Kepelbagaian Biologi (Biodiversity Institute), in Lanchang, Pahang. Coz we could hardly get any phone signal there.
But why don't I want anybody to reach me?
Well, some of them simply want to fill up their time and they think bugging me would be the most productive thing to do. Oh, I hate one-way communication. They are having fun, but I'm not.
Nevertheless, there are a few people that I actually enjoy texting with. And I could go on and on and on...
But the problem is, it'll get us closer to each other. The last thing I need now is to be concerned about another person, a girl especially. I wanna be carefree for now. God, please let me stay single for another year~
Stay away from me. Let me be by myself. Don't get yourself tangled up with me. Coz I have chosen not to break another heart, not to hurt another soul.
Pergi main jauh-jauh.
12 comments:
org feymes ler katakan =p
gawshh its funny remembering aku tengah jemo baju n tetibe ade la plak adik2 junior cite pasal ko..
ehem aku mmg penyebok so dis is wut im going 2 say - EYES WIDE OPEN PLEASE =)
Heh mengada....
Too much attention is not a good thing? Or perhaps it's just not the right time?
Susah jadi orang glemer nih.
u guys got it all wrong~ it's not like I receive anonymous messages. haha. They are all friends that i know lah. It's just that some of them are fruitless conversation.
**nabihah**
huhu, bie x feymes ke...smp guna 2 nombor lg~ huhu
**jaslina jasni**
I bet diorang tgh kutuk aku yg selekeh dan ntahapehape ni. Muahaha. Mata aku sepet sgt ke? Apa kaitan ko penyebok dgn mata aku yg sepet?...haha
**syahida**
u keep in touch, k ;)
**juhjuh**
Already got too much attention last year coz i was involved with the students society. so now is the time to be at peace (not rest in peace :p). Saya x glemer langsung la, jaja~
abaikan laa bercinta tu.. nnt in d future ada jugak datang laa iya..
O brother,
I'm coming to pay a visit on Sunday, in sha Allah. :p
Be prepared to empty some space in that wallet of yours, alright.
:)
nak main sms2 la dengan luppi pasni.. ;p
**irzan**
ni sapa plak ckp bab cinta ni~ huhu
**szakif**
aku x dpt lg sms2 yg ko janjikan~ haha
salam ziarah.
hi nisreen. welcomed anytime ;)
hmm ko laa cakap bab cinta pasal txt sms ngan minah tu hehe..
Post a Comment