Has it been very long since the last update? Sorry, too hooked up with dotA. Oh, for the jahil ones, dotA is a game extended from the infamous Warcraft III, but this one is played on LAN. For the jahilier ones, LAN is Local Area Network :p
Oh, btw, good news! Somehow I got A for my final year project. HAHAHA. That's not a laugh of happiness. It's just funny, coz I submitted 4 days late. Oh, another good news! This one is far better than getting A for FYP :p I've moved to a new room and we have wireless broadband in my room! Lalalalalaaa~ Blogging from my room? You bet I am!! Heaven~ muahaha. I chat, I surf, and guez what, I did some personality quiz :p Here are some of the results! (Achtung! For entertainment only, do not believe~ especially the good ones ) Alternative medicine guru, can u believe that? hohoho
Oh, btw, good news! Somehow I got A for my final year project. HAHAHA. That's not a laugh of happiness. It's just funny, coz I submitted 4 days late. Oh, another good news! This one is far better than getting A for FYP :p I've moved to a new room and we have wireless broadband in my room! Lalalalalaaa~ Blogging from my room? You bet I am!! Heaven~ muahaha. I chat, I surf, and guez what, I did some personality quiz :p Here are some of the results! (Achtung! For entertainment only, do not believe~ especially the good ones ) Alternative medicine guru, can u believe that? hohoho
Personality Test
![]() The Protector You live your life with integrity, originality, vision, and creativity. Independent and stubborn, you rarely stray from your vision - no matter what it is. You are an excellent listener, with almost infinite patience. You have complex, deep feelings, and you take great care to express them. In love, you truly see relationships as an opportunity to connect and grow. You enjoy relationships as long as they are improving and changing. You can't stand stagnation. At work, you stay motivated and happy... as long as you are working toward a dream you support. You would make a great photographer, alternative medicine guru, or teacher. How you see yourself: Hardworking, ethical, and helpful When other people don't get you, they see you as: Manipulative, weak, and unstable |
| What Your Handwriting Says About You |
![]() You are sometimes a very energetic person, but you are sometimes quite lethargic. You're moody, prone to ups and downs, and you don't have a lot of endurance. You range from very outgoing to very shy. You are a shapeshifter who is very versatile. You adapt well, and you look at things from many angles. You are balanced and grounded. You know how to get along well with others. You need a lot of space in your life, and it's easy for you to feel stifled. You avoid commitment and responsibility whenever you can. You are somewhat traditional, but you are also open to change. You listen to your head and your heart. You are a poor communicator. No one really knows exactly what you're getting at. |
| Your Personality is Very Rare (ENTP) |
![]() Your personality type is optimistic, curious, enthusiastic, and open. Only about 4% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 5% of all men. You are Extroverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Perceiving. |
I did another one entitled "What Kind Of Candy Are You?". But I'd rather not post the result here coz it sounds too good :p



11 comments:
rasanya macam banyak betul. i like the words such as manipulative and unstable. gahahaha....
kalo macam tu bole la tolong saya download kan anime. i'm sick without anime esp naruto! pleaaaseee....
Congratz dapat A... personality quiz macam tepat je ...
**anon**
tenkiu ;) tp jgn percaya quiz tu~
**ann**
u like to manipulate me? sbb tu suka kan? Ni nak manipulate suh download naruto plak. Huhu, tp bleh je ;)
ni dah de internet kat bilik, aku request ko update setiap hari. amacam? ade berani? ;p
weh.. letak la taggy.. senang aku nak mengodah2~
Luuuluuu....piiipiii....
Congrats!!! Kejayaan ko membuktikan yg snail blh dpt A. hehehe nk buka club snail x? harharhar
amboi, tahniah kerana mendpt A. dan suda pasti online 24 hours la ni kan. eh, ko ni bukan student UIA lg kan. asal leh dok kat dlm hostel lg???????????????? pelik aaaa. pas tu rajin wat test2 eh. cam aku la bebaru ni wat test2. muhehehehehehe.
**szakif**
I need to be in the mood to write, dun think I can take the challenge :p X rasa nak letak taggy lagi la, huhu, nnt penuh taggy tu dgn odahan ko je. hahaha
**syahida**
Hey, miz u miss prez! lama x nmpk kat blog ni. bz keje? huhu, tanak jd snail seumur hidup, bleh kena sakit jantung wooo :p bahaya2~
**moon**
shhhhh!!! diam2 sudah :p
nnt nak wat lg test2 merapu tu. Xkn online 24/7 gak. byk lg mende nak wat. hoho
Hey Luppi~
Saje singgah nak say hi. I should be here more often.
Anyway, congrats for the A! :D
Salam Lut..
Congrats dpt A. I'm proud of u.
Taktau pun slame ni awak link Suicide Park. Thanx.
**juhjuh**
jaja! tenkiu! yep! please drop by anytime ;) Visited ur blogs quite several times, but I got clueless everytime to give any comment...u kno, fangirling stuffs.. :p plus...it hasn't been updated..?
**neem**
hoho, unexpected visitor, but always welcomed nonetheless (^_^) thank you ;) Been reading ur blog for quite a while. Seronok gak dengar pompuan kutuk lelaki secara sarkastik dan metafora. Refreshing :)
Post a Comment