Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Wishlist 2008

Resolution seems too concrete. Not doing it would give me a guilty feeling. So, I consider them as wishes :) Another thing is, my head is all filled up with my final year project labworks, presentation and thesis writing. Therefore, I only manage to think of these for now~


  1. I hope I can stay single and available
  2. I wanna exercise more often.
  3. I wanna have loads more fun!
  4. I don't wanna miss the time for Subuh prayer anymore and I'll try not to sleep after subuh
  5. By the end of 2008, I'll have at least RM5000 in my account.
  6. I wanna buy a bicycle, or maybe I should just repair the old one :p
  7. Try to recite al-Quran at least 2 pages daily.
  8. I want to go to Merapoh and meet Iqah, Wanie and Kira. Oh, I miss them tenderly~
  9. I want to visit my foster family at Sabak Bernam.
  10. At least confirm my place at a foreign University.
  11. I wanna read more books (novels not included~)
  12. I wanna visit a foreign Asian country.
  13. Ice skating, paintball, go-kart, white water rafting...what else??
  14. Wanna buy something special for ma & my kak long (if i got my paycheck lah~). Hmm..what would it be...
  15. I wanna master things at the lab, like everything is at my fingertip.
  16. I wanna learn using adobe photoshop and flash and anything alike.
  17. Should I buy a new handphone? Hmm...dunno yet~

5 comments:

moon said...

ko na sambung master kat oversea?? jelesnyeeeeeeee.... ko da amek ielts lom?

Ann said...

u sure have a lot of time. first draft dah settle ke belum?

lutfi lukman said...

**moon**
aku je yang nak, org belum tentu nak terima :p

**ann**
zero progress!

Anonymous said...

if ko nak p white water rafting ajak aku k

Anonymous said...

cis jadi ke resolution ni ko rase...

kite tunggu dn lihat