My thesis is less than 20% complete while most of my friends already submitted their drafts to respective supervisors. Who am I kidding? So help me God~ Err..but God doesn't help the people who's not putting any effort! I don't think I'm on his list-to-be-helped yet. Ok, then. God, please enlighten me a little so that I would put my best effort! Somehow I feel a lil better now(^_^) Chayo chayo lutfi!
Ok, putting my thesis issue aside, I'd like to talk about something else!
My sister once told me that she didn't deserve a brother like me. And I said to her How do you know if anybody deserves anything? How do you justify that? And how do you know I don't deserve a sister like you? We don't know all that, but I'm here, so accept and enjoy.
Yeah, I was the one saying that, but now I'm having the same problem. People are being nice to me lately. Too nice and kind that I felt undeserving. Zali suddenly bought me a BigMac a few days ago. Nyum2! An acquaintance bought me those nice karipap peramu that I really love. An old companion gave me a Hush Puppies shirt! Lovely! (^_^). A friend just gave me home made Tom Yam for dinner tonite, damn delicious I wanna cry~. Not to mention all those birthday presents I received previously from my closest friends. My sis has been giving me too many stuffs, I lost count :p
Is it karma or is it sorta like good things that happen before something bad takes place? Well, it couldn't be karma. Ask anyone (but my sis), they'd say I am everything, except kind. Someone has been telling me that I'm a pain in the ass, and that I'm also cruel and stingy. I agree :p Plus, at this moment, being kind would bring troubles. My wish needs me to be cruel :)
All in all, if it isn't karma...Then, something really bad may happen to me after this. I better be prepared (^_^)
P/s: if you wanna give a comment, make me look as bad as possible ;)
Yeah, I was the one saying that, but now I'm having the same problem. People are being nice to me lately. Too nice and kind that I felt undeserving. Zali suddenly bought me a BigMac a few days ago. Nyum2! An acquaintance bought me those nice karipap peramu that I really love. An old companion gave me a Hush Puppies shirt! Lovely! (^_^). A friend just gave me home made Tom Yam for dinner tonite, damn delicious I wanna cry~. Not to mention all those birthday presents I received previously from my closest friends. My sis has been giving me too many stuffs, I lost count :p
Is it karma or is it sorta like good things that happen before something bad takes place? Well, it couldn't be karma. Ask anyone (but my sis), they'd say I am everything, except kind. Someone has been telling me that I'm a pain in the ass, and that I'm also cruel and stingy. I agree :p Plus, at this moment, being kind would bring troubles. My wish needs me to be cruel :)
All in all, if it isn't karma...Then, something really bad may happen to me after this. I better be prepared (^_^)
P/s: if you wanna give a comment, make me look as bad as possible ;)
12 comments:
i know what is the thing that is really bad that is going happen to you. ur thesis!!! ur thesis will not complete so u wont have ur convo dis year!!! hahahaha
p/s is that bad enuf? if it doesnt bad enuf, ill give u my another commetn nex time. muhahaha
honestly, it's not karma or something bad happened after good things. it's just u're insecure of being accepted by everybody.
Relax and enjoy ur life. thank god!
Ann, you nailed that one right in the hole!!!
(Hahaha~ bro, listen to your sis laughing mischievously :p)
(Would you like to order a cup of coffee, sir? XD)
ske bangat su'u dzan2 ish2
**everyone**
huh, i was hoping for some criticism¬
guez what?! I got more presents! tetiba rasa cam cultural shock plak :p but seriously, dis is insane... yesterday zali gave me a perfume! what was it...cacharel? racachel? carachel? big bottle, looks darn expensive! Then suddenly another friend gave me something tonite! a medium gift box, haven't opened it yet, 'cultural shock' :p I think i'm gonna settle my thesis first¬
moon, not bad enuf¬ try harder!
ann & ati, sure, thank God. but it still seems kinda out of place.¬ I cudn't comprehend the situation.
btw, bie, wearing the shirt makes me feels good, esp with my new pair of jeans! hoho (^_^)
codenamed = cacharel,amor pour homme (75ml)
luppi, u said it urself...how do you know if anybody deserves anything?daaa...
ur deserve all the gifts and presents.kamon!accept n enjoy.
bad karma?hell with that!for me its part of growing up.love and be love.believe me that one day when u grow old n u look back on how wonderful life u had as an undergraduate,im pretty sure u will say DAMN I LOVE THAT PART OF MY LIFE.
sum1 give u a pair of jean plak ke? gle lucky tuh hu2
**zali**
haha, dun have to be old, i am already saying DAMN I LOVE THIS PART OF MY LIFE! TQ 4 d perfume!
**nabihah**
no lah! bought it myself. If somebody gave me one, I'd have a heart attck!
**everyone**
guess what's inside the black gift box! It's a super cute bear 'tabung'! huhu. I dunno what's 'tabung' in english :p care to tell, anyone?
oh, btw, my sister said that I'm insensitive and selfish! cool, isn't it? ;)
Mr InSensitiVe....hrmmm somehow i love saying those words.
Bila ati cakap tu? Bila? Bila?
Or maybe it wasn't me...
Haha :p
klu ati dh ckp lagu tu, i can't agree mor he3
klu ati dh ckp lagu tu, i can't agree mor he3
Post a Comment