Thursday, December 13, 2007

Recently

Wah~ it's so good to be free! No longer being a public figure, I can do what I want, wear what I want, and care less about other things but myself!

I'm still struggling with my Final Year Project (FYP). But I don't hate being in the lab :)

I feel sleepy and tired earlier at night. But i'm still staying up late. Why oh why~

I dine out a lot recently and my money is depleting~ but I'm eating good food with good friends :)

I had a nice long breakfast with my sis :)

I applied for lab demonstrator, but that won't happen till I finish my FYP and pay up all my pending compounds~ stupid UIA~ (for giving stupid compounds)

I recently started gathering ideas for my dream house (^_^)

Me and Zali discovered an incredibly nice hot karipap in Kuantan (specifically at Peramu, go grab it guys!) And we love the satar at Peramu too~ nyum nyum~

I went 'jalan-jalan' to Pekan last weekend, the so-called 'Bandar Diraja'. Err, Royal City? Royal Town? Heck, I don't know. Anyway, listen to my advice, don't bother to go there~

My room and my desk are still as they have always been. Hmm...I won't say they're in a mess. Just a bit untidy :p

The room has 4 compartments and we have our own lamps. I always stay up late, most of the times till 2am. And Pojan (my roomate) is starting to get on my nerve by asking me to turn off MY light every night. For God's sake, go buy one of those eye patches or blindfold your damn eyes! I'm using MY computer and I need MY light! (sori pojan :p)

I always missed the time for Subuh prayer. Gotta find a way to fix that! An alarm clock? Huh, my handphone just doesn't cut it~ Gotta instil the determination to wake up every night before I sleep! Or should I just sleep earlier? (Oh it's so difficult to go to bed early~)

I've been listening a lot to Daughtry (Over You), Colbie Caillat (Bubbly), Plain White T's (Hey There Delilah), Letto (Sebelum Cahaya), Fool's Garden (Lemon Tree, acoustic version), Aqualung (Strange & Beautiful).

New manga i've read are MxO and Kekkaishi. Highly recommended!

Movies I've watched recently are Enchanted, Stardust, Stranger Than Fiction, Smokin' Aces, Because I said so, City of God, My Wife is 18 and Wicker Park (for the 2nd time).

When I go online, I would be browsing my blog, my friends' blogs. I'd be checking my Friendster account and also my e-mails. I have 3 e-mail accounts - gmail, yahoo mail and hotmail. Oh one more, I'll be reading One Piece on MSN group.

It rains everyday recently, and I'm loving it! But...i don't think my nose would agree with me. i have resdung (something close to sinusitis). So, I tend to get runny nose, or sometimes my nostrils just got blocked with God-knows-what and I couldn't breathe through em!

It's been pretty cold due to the rain. I'm wearing my beloved sweater almost everyday. Najihah gave it to me as my birthday present last year. It warms up my body, as well as my heart :)

Kak N (my elder sis) bought a Ball Phyton as her new pet! Not cheap. RM400 wooo~ She wanna buy one for me as my birthday present but I don't really have the commitment to take care of it. So I said no :p

My FYP supervisor is going to further his study (PhD) in UK, so we held a farewell BBQ party for him. Guess what we wrote on the cake... - "BOLEH BLAH!"

The farther I want to be, the closer I get. And resisting is one thing I'm not good at. Still, resisting and denying I am. I'm restraining myself from falling in love~ So help me God.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh Kak N beli phyton? Ular?Urggh?! Motif? ;p

Whoa!! Ganas giler! BOLEH BLAH? Hahahahaha!!!Nasib baik dia x nangis.haha

Weh, i went to Pekan too last time. Ok je. Cantik je. Siap g paparazi kat istana lagi. huahaha
Perasan x lampu2 jalan kat situ? Bukan main lagi diorng hias. huh

Oit? Restraining urself fr falling in love? Huahaha...kat sape? kat sape?

Anonymous said...

Uppss..sory. that anonymous is me. Silap click. hehe

moon said...

sape luppi?? na tau gak!! na menyibuk gak!!! bole2??? btw, betol ke pompuan ni suke wat stupid assumption?? tp betol ape, kdg2 perangai laki ni unpredictable la. wat pompuan sakit ati je. geram tol ngan laki ni

Shana said...

Wow, Lutfi. Random giler your post. Are you okay Pak Belalang? :p

Anonymous said...

1-pojan!!! get ur own room god damn it.
2-karipap peramu is the hottest new addition in kuantan
3-pekan SUCK!!!,if anyone is willing to pay u guys just to be there by all means scream ur lungs out NO!if they offers u rm10k then its ok la u can go...lol
4-luppi, im recommending u to watch Dreamgirls.u will love it
5-FYI i hate rainy season.it sucks.can't go anywhere,its wet all over the places,soo damn cold at nite,n i dont have anyone to cuddle with :(

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

You told me not to give any comment that will raise suspicion, see where I learn it from?

You!

Can't help it oni-san~ :p

lutfi lukman said...

**syahida**
kat sape2 la~ sibuk je miss president nak tau! hehe :p nah, don't worry, like I promised, I'll inform u 1 month earlier b4 any official declaration. But that won't happen anytime soon ;) It feels so great being single! (^_^)So, don't anticipate.
btw, Kak N dah jual ular tu, nak beli yg kanak2 lagi katanya, yg tu dah remaja :p

**moon**
nih sorg lagi sibuk~ huhu. Alaa, biasa la, u know guys camane kan~ kdg2 kuar jln2 pun ada yg berkenan, tgk tv pun ada yg berkenan. Basically, I'm restraining myself from such things. Is that excuse good enuf? :p

Girls with stupid assumptions is a TRUE FACT! It's like a nuclear reactor with bad management. One day they'll screw up big time and there goes the big explosion~ Then they blame it on us men! Huh!

lutfi lukman said...

**arshana**
Nah, just figured out that one day I need to reminisce back on what I do in my everyday life. U know, the simple and basic things. There'll be entries like this once in a while.
I'm fit as a fiddle, and happy as a...what? lark?

**zali**
A big YEYY for item 1-4! But u shud just enjoy the rain itself. Such a wonderful creation of Allah (^_^). I wrote something about the rain a couple of weeks ago. Hmm..should I post it? segan ah :p

**Ati**
Raise suspicion on what? I don't really get what u're trying to say :p But u can still comment on something else kan...? hoho

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

Isk, isk...

This is why I must never leave a comment for you here, you rarely get it!

I guess I'll stick talking to you, then.

:)

lutfi lukman said...

**Ati**
*sigh~* the girl always blames the guy~ the sister likes to blame her brother too~ What else can I say... *sigh~* huhu :p
p/s: find a new place for breakfast, sis!

Anonymous said...

You’re in my arms
And all the world is calm
The music playing on for only two
So close together
And when I’m with you
So close to feeling alive

A life goes by
Romantic dreams will stop
So I bid mine goodbye and never knew
So close was waiting, waiting here with you
And now forever I know
All that I wanted to hold you
So close

So close to reaching that famous happy end
Almost believing this was not pretend
And now you’re beside me and look how far we’ve come
So far we are so close

How could I face the faceless days
If I should lose you now?
We’re so close
To reaching that famous happy end
And almost believing this was not pretend
Let’s go on dreaming for we know we are
So close
So close
And still so far

-luppi this is the lyrics for that 'song' in ENCHANTED which i obviously keep talking about...believe me its BEAUTIFUL.
-i even slept through the nite with this particular song being played over n over.

lutfi lukman said...

**luppi**
Luckily u didn't dedicate the song to me~ Coz it'll be so gay if u do that and I won't get any chance on any girl after that~ Muahaha, just kidding, bro :p It's a nice song, really ;)

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

Zam Zam restaurant!

I would like to try Hai Peng Kopitiam too...

:)

Important note: I AM allowed to blame my brother, regardless of the situation. XD

Abg Jali & bro: *Gasps*, I'm sooo glad you guys are together now :p

but yes, the song is enchanting...

(God, this comment thingy is addictive... :p)

Anonymous said...

ske3 lagu enchanted time ball tu huhu

lutfi lukman said...

Oi oi, sis, wanna die? haha :p

Hoho, bie, long time no see. U better grab that song from razali quick! ;) ke awal2 lagi dah download :p jiwang ampeh, bie~ huhu