Thursday, December 06, 2007

Birthday presents from my sister

I got another wristwatch from my Kak Long! I'm still trying to get used to having a watch. Err, two watches, actually :p I'm still asking my friends the time even though i'm wearing a watch. Silly lutfi~

Anyway, I got pretty unusual gifts this year. Things that I least expected. Least expected? No, no, no...I would have never expected anything as such, especially from my sister. Not Najihah, but another one, who I always adore as much.

Since she went to Germany for a week before that, I only wished that she would come back home safely. I wanted nothing more. Simply her, alive, safe, and happy. Yet, she gave me great gifts a week after, nothing anyone of you readers could ever think of.

First of all, she gave me a beautiful bouquet of fresh roses and daisies! Red and pink roses, orange daisies :p Yeah, it sounds weird coz I'm a guy, a straight guy~ Nevertheless, it was the very first time I ever got flowers as a personal gift. It was a new feeling, and the feeling was indeed beautiful (^_^)



The next day (or was it two days after?), I got a message from her:

You are cordially invited to spend two day and one night at Swiss-Garden Resort & Spa. Invite a friend. Free breakfast for two. Happy birthday, bro! (Well, i don't remember the exact, but it's something like that. ok. Oh, forgetful lutfi~)

My heart stopped a beat. She were never able to surprise me, but she suddenly surprised me twice in one week. Just what on earth did she learn in Germany, I wonder. In shock, I only replied,"What?!!" Haha, my mind just stopped working for a moment. Couldn't think of any good reply~ Maybe it's because the heart missed a beat, so the oxygen transfer to the brain got disrupted :p Darn, I should've asked her,"ARE YOU INSANE?!"

Hell yeah I was damn surprised! And she's totally out of her mind!! (My dear readers,if you agree with me, please raise up your hand). That was one expensive birthday present, dammit! Sorry, harsh words. Extremely happy and at the same time feeling undeserved :p I reminisced back into the past, since the day I vowed to be her brother, trying to figure out which part of me deserved such a present.

I never got any answer, but I knew that she was sincere. I accepted her sincerity and went there with a joyous heart, planning to make it the most memorable birthday present! For me, and for her as well ;) Oh btw, I invited Razali along :)

I went swimming in the pool. I even went to spa! huhu~ It was an amazing two-day vacation! Mainly because my friends and my sister came and enjoyed the moments along with me and zali :) It might have been a bit dull without them. We took lots and lots of pictures! Now, I shall let the pictures speak the words.


Me, my sis, and our friends.
The room was called Junior Suite and how much did it worth?
RM650 per night!
My sis got a special promotion though :p
But it's still expensive!



This is me at the lobby


This band will be performing life at Swiss-Garden tomorrow nite~


Hey, u like my pants? It's soo...err...beachy? huhu. Not bitchy ok~


That's the culprit! She's responsible for this! Haha :p Thanks, dear sis! You're wonderful!


Big breakfast! Worth RM40 for each person! Oh dim sum~


Razali and his spa fever~


Razali was savouring his moments.


What's with this face? Oh, spa!~


Don't tell me this is stupid. I know!


My dear sister (^.^)


One big happy family (^_^)


Two black widows...Careful guys~


Err...two little monkeys? (Huhu. No offence, ann.)


Lotsa fun! Yeyy!


Nostalgic


To the spa~


Samsara Spa


The last picture before we head back home











Thank you, my sister. You've painted lots of beautiful pictures in my memories. Here's to you, Ati. Love you lots!

- Your dorky brother.

4 comments:

moon said...

wow! dasyatnye bufday present!!!! sangat jeles ni... huhuhuhu

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

Gotcha, bro :)

Anonymous said...

tq luppi jemput aku.nanti2 kita p spa lagi k

Anonymous said...

Nape tak penah nmpk ko pakai baju hijau seluar oren ada corak2 tu kat KOS?