Then he added,"But it usually doesn't work, does it?" Followed by a question,"Why?"
I thought for a second, then I answered,"First love usually blooms when we're still young. Perhaps we're not mature enough to recognize it, to handle it, to understand it."
*****************************************
I've metaphorically written about the journey of my first love. 5 episodes of it. Yes, of course, it's embarrassing. I have several reasons. And I don't mind being looked down, criticized, hated, laughed or whatever. After all, i am a mere human.
The first reason. Hoho. i won't restate the very main reason of me writing this blog. Nyeh nyeh :p If you want to know, you can read the very first entry of this blog. But I know you won't bother, so just forget about the first reason, k! ;)
Secondly, those episodes and this blog itself are for myself. I want myself to understand better of what i've been through. May it be a good reminder for myself. This blog, it is my life journal, it is my insight, it is part of my memories, it exists because i'm exist (with God's will of course).
Thirdly, I want her to understand how I really feel, and how I really felt about her. Since she never really listened to what i've been saying to her for one whole year and a month. I thought, perhaps, I could convey my feelings through writings, as a third person. But I guess she just hates me even more. Silly me. Haha. Silly me..
The fourth reason, is for my friends. It's always good to let them know, to let them know that i'm fine.
There is another reason, the fifth reason. I have messages for all of you - all the readers. But that would be in the next entry :p I'm so sleepy right now~~
6 comments:
first love is always the sweetest?
i dun think so luppi. pasal for me, there is no 1st love, 2nd or 3rd love. kalo past love tu, is a past. bukan 1st. em, paham ke? hehe coz kite sendri ta paham. haha
dan plg ta setuju 1st love is the sweetest. love yg sweetest kalo da kawen ngn org tu. huhu. tibe2 pike psl kawen nih!
btw, slamat berpuasa!!
love towards human is like taking drugs...once u get into it...u'll get addicted.u'll feel happy and feel like dis world is belong to you...but at the same time, it gives u a lot of pain.....
But love towards Allah...is the most wonderful thing....(^0^)
lor...hbs dh ke luppi???
x nk filem kn?msT ramai nk tgk..sure box office pny la...hehehehe...kalah cite 'My Girl' nnt...jgn marah....(^0^)
anyway...sedikit nasihat drpd 'bdk kecik'..jgn diingat perkara yg dh lepas..life must go on..everything that happen,there must be a reason..be hepi alwiz...SMILE!!!!!!!=D
dulu mmg aku ingat first love slalu gagal.....
tapi ader jer yang berjaya.....
aku sakit mata seminggu..huhu... ni baru online smula
**moon**
apa yang moon cakapkan nih~ haha. anyway, saya pun tak stuju yang 1st love is the sweetest :)
**anon 1**
I'd say, 1st love kinda like drugs, yeah. U're not sure of the right dose. Once u got overdosed...there you go...
maka cintailah manusia kerana cintakan Allah :)
**anon 2**
hey budak kecik, thanks for the advice. But, yes life must go on, but I never intend to forget the past :) Pengajaran hidup kena ingat.
Dun wory, saya heppi je (^_^)v
**anon 3**
tak tahu la plak. Saya tak buat statistik pasal first love berjaya atau gagal :p
Mine didn't succeed, that's for certain.
Post a Comment