Yes, she came back. She felt bad. I stayed calm. Took a deep breath. I remembered the 5th of February.
I still love her. So i forgave. I build up my trust again, and gave it to her, once again. I held her hand and she walked beside me, trying to be like how we used to be. But she always tried to slow down her pace. Walking together, but somehow I just felt alone. And of course, those questions never ceased to stop. "Do you really wanna walk with me?" And as always, my answers never pleased her inquiries.
If you reach out
I will hold your hand
If you hold my hand
I will embrace you
If you embrace me
I will give you my all
I will hold your hand
If you hold my hand
I will embrace you
If you embrace me
I will give you my all
I still love her. So i forgave. I build up my trust again, and gave it to her, once again. I held her hand and she walked beside me, trying to be like how we used to be. But she always tried to slow down her pace. Walking together, but somehow I just felt alone. And of course, those questions never ceased to stop. "Do you really wanna walk with me?" And as always, my answers never pleased her inquiries.
16 comments:
i really don't understand what type of love u had with her.
broke ur trust, crush ur heart etc and yet u still said u loved her?still have strength to build up ur trust towards her?
what i really understand, u trying to save ur relationship as hard as u can until at some duration u're tired, exhausted, get ur heart stabbed and bleed.
now, what did u get from all of this?
can u tell?
a straight foward,simple yet meaningful sentences.good job lutfi.
Hati suis kehidupan.
Suis kehidupan anda dia sudah dapat menghidupkan,
Adakah dia tidak memahami kehidupan hati anda?
Adakah anda sudah menghidupkan suis hatinya?
Antara anda atau dia tidak dapat memahami hidup masing-masing.
Lelaki dan wanita tak sama pandangan.
saya setuju dengan razali
tersusun, mendalam, bermakna ayat anda.
selamat maju jaya
~pembaca blog~
I wonder where she's come from?
i wonder if "she" (the one you are talking about)write her own blog about you... sounds like you are the one who's being an angel guy. waalah! so sweet.;p huhu
playgal
**ann**
ann, u understand it right. But what i got from all this is one damn good experience! I really didn't regret falling in love with her, going thru all those happy and sad moments. Not one bit. She's not a bad girl, definitely not. But you know, sometimes, things just happened.
and whatever i wrote on this blog of mine is only from my own point of view, my thoughts, my heart, my experience. Perhaps, if u ask her, her story might be a lil bit different.
**razali & pembaca blog**
korang puji ayat2 aku dalam blog ni ke? haha
btw, mmg lelaki dan perempuan selalunya tak sama pandangan. But still, a husband and wife need to have understanding. Perhaps that is one main thing she and i didn't have. There'll be another episode after episode 5, and i'll tell you what else we were lacking.
**anonymous**
haha, if u don't ask, u can only wonder.
**playgal**
sila jgn jadi playgal ek :p
as far as i know, she doesn't have a blog. and like i told ann, the things i wrote is of my own. and i'm not writing for sympathy or pity, and certainly not for the readers to judge anyone.
hee.. sounds like ann also had been stabed as dis fella hurt. good friends you got around you little fella. hee..
playgal
you just dont understand, lutfi.
i can see you are exhausted. i have to let go of you. i just hate you
~dayah~
dayah ni tak der kaitan dengan saya :p
**dayah**
Oh yeah sure i don't understand. U sure didn't make things easier for me.
hm.. masalah percintaan.. aku disini, sedang mengenal hati seorang wanita. for sure ia bukanlah suatu yang mudah~
slmt b'juang szakif!
slmt berjuang juga nabihah! hoho
kalo ade jodoh ta kemana. mcm a friend of mine, bercinta sakan. last2 putus jua. bila pike2 blk memang byk hikmahnya kerane kite akn meet some1 yg a lot better than before.
Post a Comment