One year. More than a year actually. 5th of February 2006 till 3rd of March 2007. Yep, we've been walking together that long. It was great. But the journey was tough in the end. Cuts and cries. Hurtful. But she kept asking,"Do you really wanna walk with me?" and so on so forth. and I kept answering,"Yes, dear." and so on so forth.
I was always holding her hand. But somehow, she slipped away. Again and again. I began to wonder,"Am I the only one reaching out my hand? Why am I not feeling hers holding mine anymore?"
Then, i couldn't find her beside me. I looked around, eagerly, anxiously, with thousand kinds of feelings racing in. And there she was, far away, in the embrace of another person. My hand had never felt so empty, but yet so heavy.
Trust? Broken.
After 3 days, she came back to me. Crying.
I was always holding her hand. But somehow, she slipped away. Again and again. I began to wonder,"Am I the only one reaching out my hand? Why am I not feeling hers holding mine anymore?"
Then, i couldn't find her beside me. I looked around, eagerly, anxiously, with thousand kinds of feelings racing in. And there she was, far away, in the embrace of another person. My hand had never felt so empty, but yet so heavy.
Trust? Broken.
After 3 days, she came back to me. Crying.
14 comments:
why she keep asking 'hateful' questions?
don't she found answer when she with u? it's already been more than a year.
or are u really really answering hers?
When you heart has decided that somebody is 'the one' and your heart is saying out loud that you love that somebody,you can never walk away from that decision,no matter what people around you have been saying.For me, it's a commitment that I have to fulfill.To my heart at least.I can't say that I completely understand how you feel right now,but to a certain extent,I do.And my dear friend,in case you feel tired and you feel that you are on the losing end or on the verge of losing your mind (am I being too dramatic?),just close your eyes and listen to what your heart says.It sounds cliche,but trust me,sometimes it is the best thing to do..
**anonymous**
perhaps, she really was asking the wrong person.
i'll wait for all the episodes then i post a comment.
per MOTIFF hang wat pendeedahan sumer nih????
encik fauzan,
tidak perlulah kita bertanya apa MOTIFF blogger ini.baru 3 episod,ada lagi 2.sabar...jangan cepat melenting!
Hmm..motif? Betul la pojan. Aper motif mamat sorang nih? Well, lets think together, shall we?
So, the motives maybe: (u can add up later lulupipi)hehehe
1) Dia nk kongsi kisah sedih dia. As to tell people not to fall in luv easily. Luv hurts!!!
2) Nk cr peminat!! hehehe. Story jiwang2 gini sure attracts a lot of readers. Juz look at the comments he got
3) Maybe by writing it down, it will help him forget.
4) Dia nk cr awek br!!! This story can act as an advert u knw.
hehehe
so,ape motif ko wat blog ni?kenapa skrg nak cite?knp bukan dulu?baru shok nak tahu
still nak ketengahkan isu MOTIFF...
kalu rase cerita2 begini dapat uphold maruah wanita ni, sila teruskan episode2 nya...... kalu bley dramakan :#
-playboy sejati-
**izra**
i do have faith in love, but not like any normal people believes in. You'll never know for sure that she's the one. Ada yang dah tua baru nak bercerai. I've tried to keep this one. But why did she keep slipping away? God knows i really loved her. And never have I fallen in love so deep. And even when she was being unfaithful, and broke the trust i had given her, i loved her even more.
**syahida**
Semua empat2 tu tak betul!!
1)Aku bkn nak kongsi kisah sedih. Aku cuma nak kongsi pengalaman aku.
2)Cari peminat nak buat apa??
3)This is not something I want, nor it is something i need to forget.
4)takde niat langsung nak pasang baru! kita kan dah tubuhkan kelab. haha. tapi aku dah lupa nama dia :p
**zali,syida,pojan & anonymous**
motif...motif...first of all, blog ni pasal aku, mcm diari aku. Kalo korang baca first entry, korang akan tau sbb apa dan utk siapa aku tulis blog.
kenapa baru skrg tulis pasal ni? ikut suka hati aku laa. huahua. Menulis ni kena ada mood juga. lain2 sebab? tunggu last episod ek.
ada orang nak wat drama ke? haha
Lupa nama club? Cet!! Nasib baik ko ni vice pres, so dimaafkan. hehe
Nway, the name is SACC.
br na membace blog luppi ni setela sekian lame bercuti dpd membace. truskan menulis!
Post a Comment