Again, 3.35 am, and yeah, i should be in bed :p Just finished watching Bridge to Terabithia, and before that, The Guardian.Both were great. At least I enjoyed myself. Learnt a few things as well. This time, I learnt that i'm not that strong.
When you think of it, you can always learn something, in every second of your life, if you want to. What you see, hear, smell, touch, taste and feel...They all race inside you, in the nerves, to your brain, in your veins, to your intangible heart. Will you learn something from it, or will you just let that split-second opportunity vanish into thin air..?
I chose to learn. I'll always choose to learn, and grab the opportunity that comes along with it.
(btw, got a new template! Still need to alter and improve on a lotta things. hoho)
Friday, June 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
finally, a post witout "lutfi" as the running title :p
here i come unexpected visitor =D
**fauzan**
template pun dh berubah kan
**moon**
welkam again (^_^)
Post a Comment